Bigger, better: Ohio State runs past NMSU in blowout (3:10 p.m.)

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

Bigger, stronger, faster and better. Much better. The Ohio State Buckeyes, that is, who tossed around the New Mexico State Aggies by a final score of 45-0 Saturday afternoon at Ohio Stadium.
Comments
41 - 44 of 44 Comments Last updated Nov 2, 2009
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
LoboNation

United States

#43 Nov 1, 2009
lcsux wrote:
I hope you aren't a Lobo fan. What a classless post in a blog about athletics.
Former Aggie

Albuquerque, NM

#44 Nov 1, 2009
LCLocal wrote:
You lost me LCSUX. Since when do lazy, pregnant, poor, uneducated, child beaters play football? Last time I looked the High School football programs in Las Cruces were ranked in the top 100 of the nation by Rivals.com . The high schools Mayfield, Onate, Las Cruces and Mesilla Valley Christian represent this city, not some recruited players from elsewhere. I think it is prime time to look at southern New Mexico's talent pool to rebuild NMSU's football program.
wlll never happen these players in las cruces high school will never be d-1 players! 5 feet 2 inches and a 150 just doesnt cut it!!
kcat

Las Cruces, NM

#45 Nov 2, 2009
Former Aggie wrote:
<quoted text>
wlll never happen these players in las cruces high school will never be d-1 players! 5 feet 2 inches and a 150 just doesnt cut it!!
I dont know if you remember that receiver from last year. Chris Williams. He was not that big but problably one of the best players to come out of NMSU.

“DEC 7 1941”

Since: Dec 06

AWAYS A BUCKEYE!!!

#46 Nov 2, 2009
fightfan wrote:
<quoted text>Wow 12 yards to 148 is by no means playing it even you dumb ass.
Hey fightfan!! How have you been? What do you think about this new generation on our blog my friend? I think you summed it up very well when you called this person a DA...LOL!!! GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Bauserman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A mixed legacy for Pryor, for sure | BuckeyeXtra (Jun '11) Sep '13 Buckeye-Bashing B... 110
Toledo eyes another big upset (Sep '11) Aug '12 PEE PEE PETE 105
Ohio State's Luke Fickell Should Learn More in ... (Dec '11) Dec '11 fightfan 10
Michigan Football: 5 Reasons Wolverines Will Fi... (Oct '11) Dec '11 Matt from Columbus 148
Postgame thoughts (Nov '11) Nov '11 Bville Rob 1
Buckeyes are in a rush to honor former Ohio Sta... (Oct '11) Oct '11 jocephus 1
Buckeye Rewind: Buckeyes will build on this (Oct '11) Oct '11 Buckeye-Bashing B... 7
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Joe Bauserman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••