Ohio State coach Luke Fickell

Ohio State coach Luke Fickell

There are 29 comments on the Cleveland.com story from Sep 21, 2011, titled Ohio State coach Luke Fickell. In it, Cleveland.com reports that:

Plenty to talk about with Ohio State coach Luke Fickell today. I asked him twice about not using his timeouts on defense as the Buckeyes trailed 17-6 late in the Miami game, and also about the TV cameras catching quarterback Joe Bauserman smiling or laughing on the sidelines late in the loss.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cleveland.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mdcbuck

Birmingham, AL

#21 Sep 27, 2011
Osama wrote:
<quoted text>California is home to everything.
If everything is gay pride marches, fake tits, hollywood, and small peckered men, then YOU ARE RIGHT!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#22 Sep 27, 2011
Osama wrote:
<quoted text>California is home to everything.
Home for two guys to drill each other in the duke!!! YOUR GOOD LIKE THAT
Greenwave

AOL

#23 Oct 1, 2011
It is time to fire Fickel!! He can't recruit, he can adapt to game situation, he can't fire up the player, he can't explain or articulate reasons for events on the field, etc.

GET ANOTHER COACH! NOW!!!!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#24 Oct 1, 2011
mdcbuck wrote:
<quoted text>
If everything is gay pride marches, fake tits, hollywood, and small peckered men, then YOU ARE RIGHT!
hang yo head in shame butt hole Ohio St sux
Greenwave

AOL

#25 Oct 2, 2011
I want the prompt departure of Fickel! We need a big time coach NOW or MELTDOWN WILL SHAME ALL OF US!
mdcbuck

Birmingham, AL

#26 Oct 3, 2011
Goober Hull wrote:
<quoted text>hang yo head in shame butt hole Ohio St sux
Even with no offense OSU could still beat three quarters of the teams in the sec.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#27 Oct 3, 2011
mdcbuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Even with no offense OSU could still beat three quarters of the teams in the sec.
yeah right !!!!! Im holding my balls laughing hard
mdcbuck

Birmingham, AL

#28 Oct 3, 2011
Goober Hull wrote:
<quoted text>yeah right !!!!! Im holding my balls laughing hard
You're not laughing gooner, you are choking. When you take the balls off your chin, the object choking you will pull out with them.

“Mmm OSU! It's whats for dinner”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#29 Oct 8, 2011
Q: "BBB, What is good in life?"

A: To crush the buckeyes at the Shoe, to see them driven back to the Badger 1 yard line again and again, and to hear the lamentations of their cheerleaders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Bauserman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A mixed legacy for Pryor, for sure | BuckeyeXtra (Jun '11) Sep '13 Buckeye-Bashing B... 110
News Toledo eyes another big upset (Sep '11) Aug '12 PEE PEE PETE 105
News Ohio State's Luke Fickell Should Learn More in ... (Dec '11) Dec '11 fightfan 10
News Michigan Football: 5 Reasons Wolverines Will Fi... (Oct '11) Dec '11 Matt from Columbus 148
News Postgame thoughts (Nov '11) Nov '11 Bville Rob 1
News Buckeyes are in a rush to honor former Ohio Sta... (Oct '11) Oct '11 jocephus 1
News Buckeye Rewind: Buckeyes will build on this (Oct '11) Oct '11 Buckeye-Bashing B... 7
More from around the web