Inside Look: Buckeyes Hold First Jers...

Inside Look: Buckeyes Hold First Jersey Scrimmage | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

There are 6 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Apr 9, 2011, titled Inside Look: Buckeyes Hold First Jersey Scrimmage | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Today we got our first extended peek at the spring practice for the Ohio State football team.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

joe

Columbus, OH

#1 Apr 9, 2011
why are the suspended players on the first teams at this point in time? we need the eligiable kids who will actually be starting to get the most reps.pryor, posey, et. al. are not going to do a thing for us for the first five games. the way they're doing it now makes no sense at all.
confused

Columbus, OH

#2 Apr 9, 2011
What are "eligiable" kids? For us?
Iknow Nothing

Westerville, OH

#3 Apr 9, 2011
joe wrote:
why are the suspended players on the first teams at this point in time? we need the eligiable kids who will actually be starting to get the most reps.pryor, posey, et. al. are not going to do a thing for us for the first five games. the way they're doing it now makes no sense at all.
It does if you look at it from the whole season point of view and not just the first five games.
Barry Soetoro

San Diego, CA

#4 Apr 11, 2011
Can I get any mileage out of this? If so, I'll be there! And the First lady!
Gawie

Westerville, OH

#5 Apr 12, 2011
Barry Soetoro wrote:
Can I get any mileage out of this? If so, I'll be there! And the First lady!
First Lady? I heard that it was not the ladies that were interested in.
Tressel

Lewis Center, OH

#6 Apr 14, 2011
I thought that idiot coach was suspended. This must be Tressel's and Gee's rules. Tressel should not be allowed near this team until game 6 next season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Bauserman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A mixed legacy for Pryor, for sure | BuckeyeXtra (Jun '11) Sep '13 Buckeye-Bashing B... 110
News Toledo eyes another big upset (Sep '11) Aug '12 PEE PEE PETE 105
News Ohio State's Luke Fickell Should Learn More in ... (Dec '11) Dec '11 fightfan 10
News Michigan Football: 5 Reasons Wolverines Will Fi... (Oct '11) Dec '11 Matt from Columbus 148
News Postgame thoughts (Nov '11) Nov '11 Bville Rob 1
News Buckeyes are in a rush to honor former Ohio Sta... (Oct '11) Oct '11 jocephus 1
News Buckeye Rewind: Buckeyes will build on this (Oct '11) Oct '11 Buckeye-Bashing B... 7
More from around the web