Inside Look: Buckeyes Hold First Jersey Scrimmage | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

Full story: 10TV WBNS 6
Today we got our first extended peek at the spring practice for the Ohio State football team. Full Story
joe

Columbus, OH

#1 Apr 9, 2011
why are the suspended players on the first teams at this point in time? we need the eligiable kids who will actually be starting to get the most reps.pryor, posey, et. al. are not going to do a thing for us for the first five games. the way they're doing it now makes no sense at all.
confused

Circleville, OH

#2 Apr 9, 2011
What are "eligiable" kids? For us?
Iknow Nothing

Columbus, OH

#3 Apr 9, 2011
joe wrote:
why are the suspended players on the first teams at this point in time? we need the eligiable kids who will actually be starting to get the most reps.pryor, posey, et. al. are not going to do a thing for us for the first five games. the way they're doing it now makes no sense at all.
It does if you look at it from the whole season point of view and not just the first five games.
Barry Soetoro

Chino, CA

#4 Apr 11, 2011
Can I get any mileage out of this? If so, I'll be there! And the First lady!
Gawie

Columbus, OH

#5 Apr 12, 2011
Barry Soetoro wrote:
Can I get any mileage out of this? If so, I'll be there! And the First lady!
First Lady? I heard that it was not the ladies that were interested in.
Tressel

Columbus, OH

#6 Apr 14, 2011
I thought that idiot coach was suspended. This must be Tressel's and Gee's rules. Tressel should not be allowed near this team until game 6 next season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Bauserman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A mixed legacy for Pryor, for sure | BuckeyeXtra (Jun '11) Sep '13 Buckeye-Bashing B... 110
Toledo eyes another big upset (Sep '11) Aug '12 PEE PEE PETE 105
Ohio State's Luke Fickell Should Learn More in ... (Dec '11) Dec '11 fightfan 10
Michigan Football: 5 Reasons Wolverines Will Fi... (Oct '11) Dec '11 Matt from Columbus 148
Postgame thoughts (Nov '11) Nov '11 Bville Rob 1
Buckeyes are in a rush to honor former Ohio Sta... (Oct '11) Oct '11 jocephus 1
Buckeye Rewind: Buckeyes will build on this (Oct '11) Oct '11 Buckeye-Bashing B... 7

Joe Bauserman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE