Toledo eyes another big upset

Toledo eyes another big upset

There are 105 comments on the Port Clinton News Herald story from Sep 6, 2011, titled Toledo eyes another big upset. In it, Port Clinton News Herald reports that:

As bad as things have been on the national stage for Ohio State's football program the last nine months, the Buckeyes remain the kings of the Buckeye state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Port Clinton News Herald.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#104 Nov 17, 2011
mdcbuck wrote:
The PSU deal is a shame. I don't think it's over by a long shot. You can't tell me that every person on the PSU staff didn't know about that bastard.
Logically thinking, does anyone believe that the Grad Assistant knew and didn't tell all his coaching buddies?? Sad, sad for PSU fans and all the good people in the University.
you like to blow old guys !! have you ever been to Penn St
mdcbuck

Birmingham, AL

#105 Dec 9, 2011
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you like to blow old guys !! have you ever been to Penn St
Jerry has a picture of you and he towel slapping in the shower. The only problem with you is, you weren't abused...you were willing.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#106 Dec 9, 2011
mdcbuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Jerry has a picture of you and he towel slapping in the shower. The only problem with you is, you weren't abused...you were willing.
you big ten boys really like to shower together huh mdcbuck...I bet you have handled more balls than Barney Frank
mdcbuck

Birmingham, AL

#107 Dec 12, 2011
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you big ten boys really like to shower together huh mdcbuck...I bet you have handled more balls than Barney Frank
Key note: YOU didn't deny the fact that you willingly showered and blew jerry!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#108 Aug 9, 2012
Jerry Jerry Jerry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Bauserman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A mixed legacy for Pryor, for sure | BuckeyeXtra (Jun '11) Sep '13 Buckeye-Bashing B... 110
News Ohio State's Luke Fickell Should Learn More in ... (Dec '11) Dec '11 fightfan 10
News Michigan Football: 5 Reasons Wolverines Will Fi... (Oct '11) Dec '11 Matt from Columbus 148
News Postgame thoughts (Nov '11) Nov '11 Bville Rob 1
News Buckeyes are in a rush to honor former Ohio Sta... (Oct '11) Oct '11 jocephus 1
News Buckeye Rewind: Buckeyes will build on this (Oct '11) Oct '11 Buckeye-Bashing B... 7
News Ohio State coach Luke Fickell (Sep '11) Oct '11 Buckeye-Bashing B... 29
More from around the web