Triple threat | BuckeyeXtra

Full story: Columbus Dispatch

Terrelle Pryor accounted for six touchdowns, including a school-record-tying four TD catches by Dane Sanzenbacher, as No.2 Ohio State outraced Eastern Michigan 73-20 -- the most points ever scored by a Jim Tressel-coached OSU team -- today in Ohio Stadium.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Tim

Murrells Inlet, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

2 of the td passes by them were great coverage, he just made perfect throws!!!hard to defend a perfect throw
Ron Hatch

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

Judged:

You ask how can you find fault with a 73 to 20 win? A couple areas. Pass defense and special team play and really defense in general has a lot of work, and I am quoting coach Tressel. The Big Ten bell starts next week. But as always a win is a win and I will take it.
Go Bucks.
Clint

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

Judged:

Go Buckeyes ...Lookin' more and more like the best college football team in the country . It's still early .. Just keep on winning !
man-o-man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

egad man.
TNBuckeye II

Hillsboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

Judged:

Impressive!

GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!
Surfscooter

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

Judged:

These games are a waste and actually a negative: we gain nothing by winning (regardless of margin) and risk losing our best players to injury (see Beanie getting hurt against YSU so we lose to USC the following week, the hit on TP's knee today almost ended this year, etc.) We should play only our 2nd units once we're up by 14.
Reader

Mount Dora, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

This game was too close for me!!

jk - Go Bucks!!!!TP for Heisman!!!!!
Ralph Mouth

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

Heisman Trophy is between Pryor and Andrew Luck of Stanford
USAF Airman in Germany

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

You could see the D-line close to getting the QB on their long throws and couple of TD passes and the D-backs were all over the receivers, just a little more work. Impressed with the youngters, D-line fellas and Hall and Berry know how to hit the line and burst look for more reps with 1st team O when the bruising schedule of the B-Ten starts. Still scary (pucker factor 7) everytime we kicked. Definately work still needed. But overall enjoyed the show. GO Bucks O-H
Greg

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

DO NOT like these games! B-O-R-I-N-G!
lamar woods

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

excellent article Ken, my thoughts exactly.OSU's new offensive look will help us best those Iowa's and Wisconsin's while the defense 'holds' them low. I watched that Iowa ball st game and Stanzi seemed to move the ball well.This Indiana game will truly test our secondary and will give me an indication of how Stanzi will fare.I say all this because Iowa is the only 'test' left with its excellent defense and its offensive strength looking to be those pass plays that I see our secondary struggling to defend--I miss CJ and wonder if Johnson will be ready. The Indiana game will have 'lots' of film study...GO BUCKS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••