BuckeyeXtra - Ohio State football: Tressel sells players on urg...

Full story: Columbus Dispatch

Nobody in their right mind could imagine Ohio State losing this week. But the Buckeyes could lose an opportunity.

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 127 of127
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ColumbusRednecka ndProud

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2009

wrongo bucko wrote:
<quoted text>
Cincinnati's farts have more character than that armpit of Ohio you call Columbus, please!!!!
THEY GOT GOOD ROAD KILL DOWN THERE IN CINCY? i'M CRAVING ME SO SKUNK. MAKES A GREAT STEW. YOU CAN SMELL IT FOR MILES.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2009

ColumbusRedneckandProud wrote:
Hey wrong-o-Buckos.Who do you think you are? This Columbus,home of wendys and the GREAT Dave Thomas.It doesnt get much better than that! Speaking of wendys, i think i get me a double stack.Now thats good eatin!
hey Im a Wendy chili man with a single on the side !!!!

“CELL PHONE # 318-458-1492”

Since: Sep 09

TELEPHONE # - 318-686-7373

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2009

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>hey Im a Wendy chili man with a single on the side !!!!
Hey Clown, you and I, along with all REAL college football fans know that the Buckeyes suck!!!

BTW, that Wendy chili with a single on the side really sounds good. I might just have to go get that right now. I'm hungry.

PS-The Buckeyes really suck!!! They ought to go down to Div. III where they may be able to compete with some folks. But, on the other hand, I just don't know because the Buckeyes suck so much!!! LOL

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2009

Judged:

DeathValley56 Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Clown, you and I, along with all REAL college football fans know that the Buckeyes suck!!!
BTW, that Wendy chili with a single on the side really sounds good. I might just have to go get that right now. I'm hungry.
PS-The Buckeyes really suck!!! They ought to go down to Div. III where they may be able to compete with some folks. But, on the other hand, I just don't know because the Buckeyes suck so much!!! LOL
LMAO on div III but play only teams from up north !!!! about once a month I have a chili & single from Wendy's YUM & ROLL TIDE !!!!

“CELL PHONE # 318-458-1492”

Since: Sep 09

TELEPHONE # - 318-686-7373

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2009

Judged:

LOL........I'm headed to Wendy's right now. But, first, I have to agree with you on 'only teams from the north in Div. III. Gotta go now because off to Wendy's I go......Bye!!!!!!!!!! TTYL Roll Tide Roll Geaux Tigers!!!!!!!!!! Psssssstt, you forgot the Geaux Tigers!!!!! I'm gonna get you. Gott go for sure this time. TTYL!!!!!
Cleaves

Curitiba, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2009

Unrepentant Cynic wrote:
Who really cares about whether the SEC is "by far" the toughest conference?
Who really cares?
I know I don't. You know why? It doesn't matter one tiny bit.
The only reason some of you care is, if it wasn't for your precious football your entire life would have absolutely no meaning, no purpose and certainly no beneficial contribution; NONE!
College is about education. NOT which team is the best. NOT which conference is toughest. NOT who is number one.
Good grief@!
Get a life !
Idiots...
What? Someone injecting reality into a football flamefest?
Shame on you, sir.
You are treading dangerously close to prohibition of religious freedom for some.
Alayah Lewis

Dearborn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

you guys are great?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 127 of127
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••