BuckeyeXtra - Ohio State football: Tr...

BuckeyeXtra - Ohio State football: Tressel sells players on urg...

There are 127 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Oct 28, 2009, titled BuckeyeXtra - Ohio State football: Tressel sells players on urg.... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Nobody in their right mind could imagine Ohio State losing this week. But the Buckeyes could lose an opportunity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
ColumbusRednecka ndProud

Dayton, OH

#122 Oct 30, 2009
wrongo bucko wrote:
<quoted text>
Cincinnati's farts have more character than that armpit of Ohio you call Columbus, please!!!!
THEY GOT GOOD ROAD KILL DOWN THERE IN CINCY? i'M CRAVING ME SO SKUNK. MAKES A GREAT STEW. YOU CAN SMELL IT FOR MILES.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#123 Oct 30, 2009
ColumbusRedneckandProud wrote:
Hey wrong-o-Buckos.Who do you think you are? This Columbus,home of wendys and the GREAT Dave Thomas.It doesnt get much better than that! Speaking of wendys, i think i get me a double stack.Now thats good eatin!
hey Im a Wendy chili man with a single on the side !!!!

DeathValley56 Ghost

“CELL PHONE # 318-458-1492”

Since: Sep 09

TELEPHONE # - 318-686-7373

#124 Oct 30, 2009
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>hey Im a Wendy chili man with a single on the side !!!!
Hey Clown, you and I, along with all REAL college football fans know that the Buckeyes suck!!!

BTW, that Wendy chili with a single on the side really sounds good. I might just have to go get that right now. I'm hungry.

PS-The Buckeyes really suck!!! They ought to go down to Div. III where they may be able to compete with some folks. But, on the other hand, I just don't know because the Buckeyes suck so much!!! LOL

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#125 Oct 30, 2009
DeathValley56 Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Clown, you and I, along with all REAL college football fans know that the Buckeyes suck!!!
BTW, that Wendy chili with a single on the side really sounds good. I might just have to go get that right now. I'm hungry.
PS-The Buckeyes really suck!!! They ought to go down to Div. III where they may be able to compete with some folks. But, on the other hand, I just don't know because the Buckeyes suck so much!!! LOL
LMAO on div III but play only teams from up north !!!! about once a month I have a chili & single from Wendy's YUM & ROLL TIDE !!!!

DeathValley56 Ghost

“CELL PHONE # 318-458-1492”

Since: Sep 09

TELEPHONE # - 318-686-7373

#126 Oct 30, 2009
LOL........I'm headed to Wendy's right now. But, first, I have to agree with you on 'only teams from the north in Div. III. Gotta go now because off to Wendy's I go......Bye!!!!!!!!!! TTYL Roll Tide Roll Geaux Tigers!!!!!!!!!! Psssssstt, you forgot the Geaux Tigers!!!!! I'm gonna get you. Gott go for sure this time. TTYL!!!!!
Cleaves

Curitiba, Brazil

#128 Oct 31, 2009
Unrepentant Cynic wrote:
Who really cares about whether the SEC is "by far" the toughest conference?
Who really cares?
I know I don't. You know why? It doesn't matter one tiny bit.
The only reason some of you care is, if it wasn't for your precious football your entire life would have absolutely no meaning, no purpose and certainly no beneficial contribution; NONE!
College is about education. NOT which team is the best. NOT which conference is toughest. NOT who is number one.
Good grief@!
Get a life !
Idiots...
What? Someone injecting reality into a football flamefest?
Shame on you, sir.
You are treading dangerously close to prohibition of religious freedom for some.
Alayah Lewis

Dearborn, MI

#129 Nov 23, 2009
you guys are great?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Bauserman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A mixed legacy for Pryor, for sure | BuckeyeXtra (Jun '11) Sep '13 Buckeye-Bashing B... 110
News Toledo eyes another big upset (Sep '11) Aug '12 PEE PEE PETE 105
News Ohio State's Luke Fickell Should Learn More in ... (Dec '11) Dec '11 fightfan 10
News Michigan Football: 5 Reasons Wolverines Will Fi... (Oct '11) Dec '11 Matt from Columbus 148
News Postgame thoughts (Nov '11) Nov '11 Bville Rob 1
News Buckeyes are in a rush to honor former Ohio Sta... (Oct '11) Oct '11 jocephus 1
News Buckeye Rewind: Buckeyes will build on this (Oct '11) Oct '11 Buckeye-Bashing B... 7
More from around the web