West Virginia Mountaineers receiver J...

West Virginia Mountaineers receiver Jock Sanders rebounds from...

There are 1 comment on the St. Petersburg Times story from Dec 31, 2009, titled West Virginia Mountaineers receiver Jock Sanders rebounds from.... In it, St. Petersburg Times reports that:

West Virginia Mountaineers receiver Jock Sanders rebounds from off-the-field issues to become a leader By Brian Landman , Times Staff Writer In Print: Thursday, December 31, 2009 JACKSONVILLE West Virginia junior receiver Jock Sanders, a former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Petersburg Times.

Ms Kathy

Plant City, FL

#1 Dec 31, 2009
Jock has always been a wonderfully kind and caring young man. Thank you St Pete Times for recognizing him and his accomplishments in spite of his mistakes. It is my pleasure to know him and his family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jock Sanders Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WVU Football: Lonnie Galloway, Brian Mitchell W... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Zac 2
News Maryland Football v. West Virginia: Country Ter... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Zac 1
News Tavon Austin Versus Stedman Bailey: Who Is the ... (Mar '12) Apr '12 boosie 3
News Despite new QB, NCAA allegations, West Virginia... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Chosen Traveler 1
News WVUa s Hargrett plays bigger than hea s listed (Aug '09) Sep '09 Ted 3
News West Virginia Mountaineers 2009 Outlook (Jul '09) Aug '09 WVU DAve 21
News WVU safety Quinton Andrews leaves team (Mar '09) Apr '09 Big Sonny 4
More from around the web