Trojans, Ducks on top of Pac-10 power...

Trojans, Ducks on top of Pac-10 power rankings

There are 8 comments on the State Press story from Aug 26, 2010, titled Trojans, Ducks on top of Pac-10 power rankings. In it, State Press reports that:

With the Pac-10 wide open, taking a stab at preseason power rankings was not easy.A Predicting how the teams will finish is a crapshoot, and come the end of the season, these rankings could be turned nearly upside down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at State Press.

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#1 Aug 26, 2010
And since the quacks lost their QB, we will stick our power rankings right up their feathered ass. Revenge will be sweet

USC - WE FIGHT ON

Since: Sep 10

Sudbury, Canada

#2 Sep 3, 2010
I live in Canada and have been a USC Trojan fan for most of my life. Through the good times and the bad times. The last decade has been a fantastic time to be a Trojan fan. However I think this year will be a rebuilding year and maybe even next year. With the sanctions against them and the loss of both seniors and scholarship players it will be tough. However if last nights game is any indication of how the season will be then I think the Trojans will do well. The offence under Barkley is very good. The defence however has some big ? marks. The secondary which always has been a strong wall for USC was virtually non existance. There has to be a lot work done on the defence and if they can correct that soon, than they will once again win the PaC-10 and be high in the BCS rankings, unfortunately they will not be in a bowl game. Oh well waite in two years they will dominate again.

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#3 Sep 3, 2010
finance and lending wrote:
I live in Canada and have been a USC Trojan fan for most of my life. Through the good times and the bad times. The last decade has been a fantastic time to be a Trojan fan. However I think this year will be a rebuilding year and maybe even next year. With the sanctions against them and the loss of both seniors and scholarship players it will be tough. However if last nights game is any indication of how the season will be then I think the Trojans will do well. The offence under Barkley is very good. The defence however has some big ? marks. The secondary which always has been a strong wall for USC was virtually non existance. There has to be a lot work done on the defence and if they can correct that soon, than they will once again win the PaC-10 and be high in the BCS rankings, unfortunately they will not be in a bowl game. Oh well waite in two years they will dominate again.
Well said, but if we can make the defensive adjustments, we can still dominate the Pac10 this and next year. There are a lot of good QB in the Pac10, but Barkley is as good if not better. RoJo is arguably the best WR in the NCAA and our RB core is deep and strong

FIGHT ON

“LSU, 2012 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPS!”

Since: Jun 10

Bama & USC r both going down!!

#4 Sep 3, 2010
Ya know what they say. You're as strong as your weakest link; and if USC is the strongest in the Pac-10, then that doesn't say much about the Pac-10!!!!!!!!! LMAOROTF!!!!!!!

“LSU, 2012 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPS!”

Since: Jun 10

Bama & USC r both going down!!

#5 Sep 3, 2010
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Well said, but if we can make the defensive adjustments, we can still dominate the Pac10 this and next year. There are a lot of good QB in the Pac10, but Barkley is as good if not better. RoJo is arguably the best WR in the NCAA and our RB core is deep and strong
FIGHT ON
LMAO!!!! Wait 'till USC plays some real teams that KNOW HOW TO TACKLE!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#6 Sep 3, 2010
deathvalley wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!! Wait 'till USC plays some real teams that KNOW HOW TO TACKLE!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!
We won so you can spin you hate around all you want. Bet you wont say anythng like that when your Tigers play such powerhouses as McNeese State and Lousiana Monroe this year. Really, McNeese State? You SEC fools should be ashamed of yourselves. Hawaii would beat either of those teams by 2 or 3 touchdowns. And dont forget to not say a word this weekend about a dozen or more Carolina players not suiting up if you happen to squeak out a win against them Now I am LMAO

USC - HAS A 1 IN THE W COLUMN AND A 0 IN THE LOSS COLUMN

“GO DUCKS!”

Since: Aug 07

Portland, Oregon

#7 Sep 13, 2010
Chosen Traveler wrote:
And since the quacks lost their QB, we will stick our power rankings right up their feathered ass. Revenge will be sweet
USC - WE FIGHT ON
USC fans crack me up. Good Luck trying to contain LaMichael James & Kenjon Barner. USC has a weak secondary and the Ducks have Darron Thomas @ QB & speed at all the skill positions.

The Ducks will roll the Trojans again this year!

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#8 Sep 13, 2010
philtheduck wrote:
<quoted text>
USC fans crack me up. Good Luck trying to contain LaMichael James & Kenjon Barner. USC has a weak secondary and the Ducks have Darron Thomas @ QB & speed at all the skill positions.
The Ducks will roll the Trojans again this year!
Tennessee couldnt beat Hawaii and lets wait and see how you do against the Pac10 before you start "rolling" a joint

FIGHT ON

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeremiah Masoli Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Houston Nutt gone at Ole Miss (Nov '11) Nov '11 jesco 2
News Will The Ducks Win It All Next Year? (Jan '10) Jul '11 bobby64 27
News Oregon's Chip Kelly wins AP coach of year; Aubu... (Dec '10) Jan '11 june 15
News Auburn, Oregon give BCS title game new look (Dec '10) Dec '10 im right 21
News No. 9 Stanford Facing No. 4 Oregon In Pac-10 Sh... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Chosen Traveler 1
News SEC packed with new starting quarterbacks, incl... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Chosen Traveler 1
News Who will be Pac-10 champion? (Aug '10) Aug '10 Brew In 1
More from around the web