Craft looks like UCLA's new starting QB

Craft looks like UCLA's new starting QB

There are 3 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Aug 14, 2008, titled Craft looks like UCLA's new starting QB. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

Without much word or fanfare from UCLA's coaching staff afterward, Wednesday's 2-1/2-hour practice gave a glimpse of how the budding quarterback competition is playing out.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

UCLA

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Aug 14, 2008
there's light at the end of the long tunnel. Go bruins!
ucla

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Aug 14, 2008
go craft
BCS

Littleton, CO

#3 Aug 18, 2008
I think Craft made the best decision he could have by leaving SDSU and going to UCLA.... the coaching staff and entire football program at SDSU is ridiculous and they could not possibly have a longer road ahead of them for the 2008 season. From coaching staff to quarterback to whatever else.... Craft is lucky he is gone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Miller Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paulsen injury forces UCLA to shift starting ri... (Apr '09) Apr '09 abby 2
News Bruins RB Bell will be ready to play vs. Fresno (Sep '08) Sep '08 Go Bruins 10
More from around the web