UCLA Football: Older, wiser Brehaut s...

UCLA Football: Older, wiser Brehaut settles into role as backup QB

There are 8 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Aug 13, 2010, titled UCLA Football: Older, wiser Brehaut settles into role as backup QB. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

If anything, Richard Brehaut is self-aware. He knows he had a golden opportunity last season to emerge as a potential long- term answer for UCLA at the quarterback position, and he knows he let it slip away.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#1 Aug 13, 2010
I am all for a QB controversy as long as we are talking 100% healthy players!

GO BRUINS

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#2 Aug 13, 2010
Brehaut just couldnt man up. Like most of those Crybaby Bruins

San Fernando Valley

#3 Aug 16, 2010
Chosen Traveler wrote:
Brehaut just couldnt man up. Like most of those Crybaby Bruins
Now a sophomore, and having tasted some real game action, he will be just fine. Your back up didn't overly impress either last season Unchosen

San Marino, CA

#4 Aug 16, 2010
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Now a sophomore, and having tasted some real game action, he will be just fine. Your back up didn't overly impress either last season Unchosen
At least we know who our starter is. You hapless (B)ruins will be enduring yet another soul searching season at QB. That has to be getting old, right BruiseIn

FIGHT ON

manhattan_beach_ dude

“Go BRUINS ”

Since: Jan 09

Manhattan Beach CA

#5 Aug 17, 2010
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>At least we know who our starter is. You hapless (B)ruins will be enduring yet another soul searching season at QB. That has to be getting old, right BruiseIn
FIGHT ON
Typical U$a arse whole, whats your girl friend Matt Barkley going to do with out The Poodle boy to cuddle and hug her when things get bad? the Court Jester is making an arse of herself, again.
Bite on gayranchero!

San Marino, CA

#6 Aug 18, 2010
manhattan_beach_dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical U$a arse whole, whats your girl friend Matt Barkley going to do with out The Poodle boy to cuddle and hug her when things get bad? the Court Jester is making an arse of herself, again.
Bite on gayranchero!
Funny how you boys always insult me to stick to football, yet when I do you can only comeback with gayness, racial slurs, or circus clown insults. Beach Bum you really need to get back to work. The hot sand is burning up your little toes all the way to your jobless head

San Fernando Valley

#7 Aug 18, 2010
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how you boys always insult me to stick to football, yet when I do you can only comeback with gayness, racial slurs, or circus clown insults. Beach Bum you really need to get back to work. The hot sand is burning up your little toes all the way to your jobless head
Most everything on here is opinionated speculation INCLUDING how you are dreaming your team will win 10 or more games with a team this year that is much more compromised than last year's Trojan team, and that got their bell ring a number of games last year.

San Marino, CA

#8 Aug 18, 2010
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Most everything on here is opinionated speculation INCLUDING how you are dreaming your team will win 10 or more games with a team this year that is much more compromised than last year's Trojan team, and that got their bell ring a number of games last year.
We will most certainly see wont we BruiseIn. You (B)ruins have been most of the dreaming around here lately

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Baca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA Football: 4 Keys to Beating Colorado (Sep '12) Sep '12 Brew In 1
News State of UCLA football program intolerable (Nov '11) Dec '11 Chosen Traveler 2
News UCLA suspends center Maiava for San Jose State ... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Pete_Carroll 7
News UCLA Football Loses Another Top Offensive Linem... (Jun '11) Jul '11 Pete_Carroll 5
News Column: Banged-up Bruins lose some bite (Aug '10) Aug '10 Brew In 1
News Latest On (Injured) Jeff Baca: Still Ineligible... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Chosen Traveler 1
News UCLA QB Prince says he's fine with new offense (Apr '10) Apr '10 Brew In 1
More from around the web