USC fails to finish against Notre Dame

Nov 27, 2010 Full story: The Orange County Register

The Trojans blow a second-half lead for the fourth time this season in falling to the Fighting Irish, 20-16. LOS ANGELES USC has one last chance to do the one thing it has failed to do repeatedly during this disappointing 2010 season: Finish.

Full Story

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#1 Nov 28, 2010
LOL

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#2 Nov 28, 2010
BigDan wrote:
LOL
USC had a taste of their own medicine yesterday. They've had the ball bounce their way all season in most of their wins this year, so it was fitting that on a day when Rees committed 4 turnovers on the ND side of the 50 USC could do no better than one TD. USC had only ONE turnover the whole game - at the end, and still they had nothing in their tank.

ND played like warriors, and it would have been a shame had they lost. How 'bout them trojan fans booing USC as they came off the field at halftime? at UCLA we would NEVER do that! and was it my imagination or did ND have more fans at the coliseum than USC did? it sure seemed that way to me.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#3 Nov 29, 2010
The headline should say they failed to start.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamoris Slaughter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Source: Irish CB Wood (Achilles) likely finished (Aug '12) Oct '12 Chosen Traveler 26
Sixth year no sure bet for Notre Dame's Slaughter (Sep '12) Sep '12 BigDan 1
Notre Dame safety Jamoris Slaughter to miss res... (Sep '12) Sep '12 BigDan 3
Jamoris Slaughter Injury: Senior Safety Out For... (Sep '12) Sep '12 BigDan 1
Notre Dame football: Manti Te'o leads at lineba... (Aug '12) Aug '12 BigDan 1
Five Wide Fullbacks: Your Scholarship Offer Is ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 BigDan 1
Lynch expected to return Monday (Apr '12) Apr '12 RevEZDamnUall 1
•••
•••

Jamoris Slaughter People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••