Five Wide Fullbacks: Your Scholarship Offer Is Enclosed

Jul 6, 2012 Read more: One Foot Down

Virginia LB Greer Martini committed to the Irish last week, which is especially notable because he has not yet begun his junior year of high school.

Read more

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#1 Jul 10, 2012
Wow at a get so far off, Just added one of the best upcoming Jr's in the nation at WR also. Looks like these kids see something happening in South Bend that makes them want to get on the train before it gets full. 2014 recruiting class looking great so far and 2013 is better than I could have hoped for, just need another CB. We have covered our future needs very well. I like that we are once again able to recruit for the future and not current needs. Things are looking damn good for the Irish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamoris Slaughter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Source: Irish CB Wood (Achilles) likely finished (Aug '12) Oct '12 Chosen Traveler 26
News Sixth year no sure bet for Notre Dame's Slaughter (Sep '12) Sep '12 BigDan 1
News Notre Dame safety Jamoris Slaughter to miss res... (Sep '12) Sep '12 BigDan 3
News Jamoris Slaughter Injury: Senior Safety Out For... (Sep '12) Sep '12 BigDan 1
News Notre Dame football: Manti Te'o leads at lineba... (Aug '12) Aug '12 BigDan 1
News Lynch expected to return Monday (Apr '12) Apr '12 RevEZDamnUall 1
News USC fails to finish against Notre Dame (Nov '10) Nov '10 BigDan 3
More from around the web