One of UT's standouts, Jackson Jeffcoat

One of UT's standouts, Jackson Jeffcoat

There are 2 comments on the The Austin Chronicle story from Oct 8, 2010, titled One of UT's standouts, Jackson Jeffcoat. In it, The Austin Chronicle reports that:

The good news? The University of Texas will not lose a football game this week. I think you know the bad news.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Austin Chronicle.

jig

United States

#1 Oct 8, 2010
The defense is great, but the offense is causing too many bad, game-changing situations. On another note, how can a freshman like Taylor Martinez come in and be super, when we have a sophomore, with a lot better credentials, who is playing very high-schoolish-like? Could it have been COMPETITION, and the BEST man won at Nebraska? GG was given the position at the last BCS game, whether he won it or not.
ScrewedbyCenople x

Camarillo, CA

#2 Oct 8, 2010
This was a pretty awesome competition but what I really think is cool is how they played at http://www.screwedbycenoplex.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Jeffcoat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seahawks, Rams: DE's Jackson Jeffcoat and Micha... (May '14) May '14 wjn44 1
News Texas' Brown: I have not decided to step down a... (Dec '13) Dec '13 UT fan 1
News Oklahoma football: Victory is paramount in OU-T... (Oct '13) Oct '13 waco1909 1
News Breaking down spring camp: Texas (Feb '13) Feb '13 Will 1
News Texas Football: First-Half Report Card for the ... (Oct '11) Oct '11 jig 1
News Longhorns football notebook (Aug '11) Aug '11 jig 1
News Third & Longhorns (Oct '10) Oct '10 Larry 1
More from around the web