Geno Smith to Minnesota? NFL Mock Dra...

Geno Smith to Minnesota? NFL Mock Draft 1.0 Picks 21-25

There are 28 comments on the NFLSpinZone story from Apr 11, 2013, titled Geno Smith to Minnesota? NFL Mock Draft 1.0 Picks 21-25. In it, NFLSpinZone reports that:

Eddie Lacy a potential full time feature back in the NFL headlines the RB class and is still on the board for the Bengals here.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NFLSpinZone.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GBPmies

Finland

#24 Apr 14, 2013
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>Why won't you answer my question?
Why won’t you answer my question?(I actually asked YOU a question, you never asked me a question)

Do you think Geno Smith should be the #1 pick?
-You say Geno Smith is the “next Dan Marino” don’t you think he would be a lock to go #1 if he were thought be that good?
-Both Luck and RG3 were way better prospects IMO they went 1 and 2 last year.
-Why do the pundits not have Smith #1 and are they wrong?

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#25 Apr 14, 2013
GBPmies wrote:
<quoted text>
Why won't I answer your question? WTF? You didn't ask me a question!
Did you want to ask me ... Who do I think will be better, Smith or Ponder? Probably Smith but that who knows, doesn't make him the next Dan Marino like you try clame he will be. You stared this post be saying you "would mind" if the VIkes drafted Smith in the first, you sould say you would "cream your pants" if the drafted him, after all you think he is the next Dan Marino...
I would mind the Vikings drafting Smith because Ponder is a lost cause. He's been hurt the last 6 years, 4 college 2 NFL not to mention his lack of accuracy. Plug Geno Smith in to a good team San Francisco or Seattle happens. This will be Ponders 3rd and last year if it goes wrong.
GBPmies

Finland

#26 Apr 14, 2013
Avant go on record and respond to my posts, that way it is noted for your future claims of being a guru.

btw
I don’t think Geno Smith gets past the Jags, they should take him.
I have nothing against Geno and I think he might turn out to be pretty damn good QB. I sure as hell do not think he is the “next Dan Marino” as you say he is, he has not come close to showing anything in that ball park IMO, his second half was horrible and he punked out of the senior bowl because of it. He is talented yes, but Dan Marino? Nothing points to that and it is insulting to Dan to say that he is that good.
GBPmies

Finland

#27 Apr 14, 2013
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>I would mind the Vikings drafting Smith because Ponder is a lost cause. He's been hurt the last 6 years, 4 college 2 NFL not to mention his lack of accuracy. Plug Geno Smith in to a good team San Francisco or Seattle happens. This will be Ponders 3rd and last year if it goes wrong.
I don't give 2 wet turds about Ponder or your thoughts about Smith being better than Ponder. Ponder is not Dan Marino...

Tell me more about this Smith is the "next Dan Marino" thing and if Smith should go #1 in your opinion.

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#28 Apr 14, 2013
GBPmies wrote:
<quoted text>
Why won’t you answer my question?(I actually asked YOU a question, you never asked me a question)
-You say Geno Smith is the “next Dan Marino” don’t you think he would be a lock to go #1 if he were thought be that good?
-Both Luck and RG3 were way better prospects IMO they went 1 and 2 last year.
-Why do the pundits not have Smith #1 and are they wrong?
If Ponder can be drafted at 7 there's no telling where 2013's best college QB will be drafted. If I were Kansas City, Jacksonville,Oakland, Philadelphia, Cleveland, Arizona, Buffalo New York Jets He would be my first pick.
GBPmies

Finland

#29 Apr 14, 2013
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>If Ponder can be drafted at 7 there's no telling where 2013's best college QB will be drafted. If I were Kansas City, Jacksonville,Oakland, Philadelphia, Cleveland, Arizona, Buffalo New York Jets He would be my first pick.
You never answered my question.

GBPmies

Finland

#30 Apr 14, 2013
This is not rock science Avant, just answer the question.

You said he is the next Dan Marino! Should be an easy answer for you.

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#31 Apr 14, 2013
If Gino Smith falls...I would pass
There are 4 legitimate second round quarterbacks in this draft

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Geno Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The stars have aligned for Oklahoma to win Big 12 (Aug '14) Sep '15 Fart news 3
News Terps-WVU to kick off at 3:30 (Sep '13) Sep '13 Payback 5
News West Virginia Mountaineers are a team that will... (Jun '13) Sep '13 TUPU 3
News Geno Smith Should Be Considered Front-Runner fo... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News No QBs stand out in this draft (Feb '13) May '13 PEE PEE PETE 28
News Jets rookie QB Geno Smith denies he's a diva (May '13) May '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News With the first pick... (Apr '13) May '13 milwaukee69 27
More from around the web