College Gameday 2012 Schedule: Previe...

College Gameday 2012 Schedule: Previewing Potential Week 8 Destinations

There are 4 comments on the BleacherReport story from Oct 13, 2012, titled College Gameday 2012 Schedule: Previewing Potential Week 8 Destinations. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

17 Stanford and No. 7 Notre Dame, a solid choice of venue for Week 7. upcoming in Week 8, there are more than a few quality destinations for the traveling road show to head to next.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

christopher moore

Sherwood, WI

#1 Oct 13, 2012
i can see them heading to gainesville for south carolina vs florida next week
Herd 91

Charleston, WV

#2 Oct 15, 2012
LOL! Texas Tech cost wvwho

1- A top 10
2- A heisman chance
3- A Big 12 title chance
4- A National title chance
5- A visit by the game day crew

Thank you Texas Tech
Zac

Auburn, NE

#3 Oct 15, 2012
Herd 91 wrote:
LOL! Texas Tech cost wvwho
1- A top 10
2- A heisman chance
3- A Big 12 title chance
4- A National title chance
5- A visit by the game day crew
Thank you Texas Tech
My friend, I'm no psychologist, but I can see for you it must be frustrating knowing that Marshall never had a shot at any of the five you listed. Let me take a step back. Though I have to admit that Cato would fit right in with that QB factory known as the Big-12, if you can't be at all successful in CUSA, you won't even get an invite to the Big East (and I think Marshall belongs there) let alone the Big-12.

None-the-less, let's break down your 5-Spot.

Top-10: R U kidding? wvwho has only one loss. If they were to win out, they'd be a shoe-in for the Top-10. Even if they sustained a second loss (say at OK St, another tough place to play) they could still squeak in there. Other teams have done it.

A Heisman Chance: Man, talk about Sour Grapes. Last year RGIII led Baylor to a 10-3 record (9-3 regular season) and STILL won the Heisman. AND Geno Smith's stats are still better than RGIII's stats as compared with last year to this point in the season. Until Smith completely collapses, he's STILL your front-runner.

A Big-12 Title Chance: While I'll admit that one league loss won't make it easy, it don't take em outta the title race, especially if they bounce back this weak against K-State. It'll be interesting to see what happens if WVU & K-State both finish with a loss.

A National title chance: This is as close to hitting the target as you've come in four outta five shots. There have been plenty of 1-loss National Title winners, and a couple of em came out of the Big-12. That doesn't mean it'll happen this year. The way Bama, K-State, Notre Dame, OH-State, and Oregon are playing right now we could have 5 undefeated teams. Lots of football left; it'll be interesting to see how it all plays out.

A visit by the game day crew: Yeah, like, that really breaks my heart, let alone makes a difference. Not one of them thought wvwho could beat TX (You didn't either, as I recall.) Yet, wvwho has been on national TV 5 outta the six games they've played. They're on again this weekend. Every crew who visited Morgantown has raved about how well they were treated. Oh, and the one week wvwho wasn't on TV, who were they playing?

So, my friend, instead of complaining about wvwho's success, not to mention the Herd's lack of success (which sucks because I really like Doc Holiday) let's talk about the keys to victory when the Herd visits 0-6 S-Miss, another tough place to play. Enjoy!!!

GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!!!!
Herd 91

Charleston, WV

#4 Oct 16, 2012
Let's see what your stupid ass says after the K State loss, nd NO beano Smith will not win the Heisman and more than likely after all is said and done won't even be invited to NY. Texas and Baylor means nothing in the long run, did you see how bad the Sooners beat Texas and as far as baylor, just check them out.

It's a good chance after the K State win, you imbeciles will be out of the top 25 all together.

I love it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Geno Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The stars have aligned for Oklahoma to win Big 12 (Aug '14) Aug '14 KisteK 1
News Terps-WVU to kick off at 3:30 (Sep '13) Sep '13 Payback 5
News West Virginia Mountaineers are a team that will... (Jun '13) Sep '13 TUPU 3
News Geno Smith Should Be Considered Front-Runner fo... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News No QBs stand out in this draft (Feb '13) May '13 PEE PEE PETE 28
News Jets rookie QB Geno Smith denies he's a diva (May '13) May '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News With the first pick... (Apr '13) May '13 milwaukee69 27
More from around the web