Line play will be key to stopping Bad...

Line play will be key to stopping Badgers | BuckeyeXtra

There are 29 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Oct 16, 2010, titled Line play will be key to stopping Badgers | BuckeyeXtra. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Forget about Terrelle Pryor and John Clay. The winner of tonight's game between Ohio State and Wisconsin will be decided by people such as Nathan Williams and Gabe Carimi.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Scarlet and Gray Fever

Columbus, OH

#1 Oct 16, 2010
This is gonna be a great game!~ Jump ~ Jump ~ GO BUCKS!
Paul

Kingsport, TN

#2 Oct 16, 2010
GO BUCKS!! Jump on Bucky badger!!
Stuck in the Stone Age

Atlanta, GA

#3 Oct 16, 2010
"That's where the game is won and lost," OSU coach Jim Tressel said.

Uh, no, coach OSU loses games because you possess a very poor offensive mind. Under you, The Ohio State University is where great offensive talent comes to be improperly developed and utilized.
Huskers

Elk River, MN

#4 Oct 16, 2010
How is Ohio St number one? They can never win the big game. Next year they finally have to play a really good team during conference play. I have a feeling that Buckeye fans aren't real happy about Nebraska joining the conference.
Indiana Buckeye

Warrenville, IL

#5 Oct 16, 2010
Stuck in the Stone Age wrote:
"That's where the game is won and lost," OSU coach Jim Tressel said.
Uh, no, coach OSU loses games because you possess a very poor offensive mind. Under you, The Ohio State University is where great offensive talent comes to be improperly developed and utilized.
So what you are saying is that Pryor doesn't look any better than his freshman year? AT ALL.... You people that come on this sight amaze me. It doesn't matter what OSU does, you have something to citicize. They have looked great this season. Tonight is going to be a great game! GO BUCKEYES!
rpt44904

Norwalk, OH

#6 Oct 16, 2010
Tonight about 11pm I’m hoping to host a wild game cook out and you are all invited. Does badger really taste like chicken?

.....and to my friends who cheer for that team up north - make sure to bring some of that UM humble pie for dessert.

Go Buckeyes!!!!!!!!!!

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!!!
None

Frisco, TX

#7 Oct 16, 2010
Huskers wrote:
How is Ohio St number one? They can never win the big game. Next year they finally have to play a really good team during conference play. I have a feeling that Buckeye fans aren't real happy about Nebraska joining the conference.
I am happy Nebraska is coming to the Big 10, great tradition and a tough program. As for your comment about schedule, you might want to look at who Nebraska plays this year. Big 12 is weak, and your out of conference schedule is a joke.
Greg

Houston, TX

#8 Oct 16, 2010
Huskers wrote:
How is Ohio St number one? They can never win the big game. Next year they finally have to play a really good team during conference play. I have a feeling that Buckeye fans aren't real happy about Nebraska joining the conference.
You know, back in 1992 all the B10 (and Ohio State) haters at that time said "Penn State will win the conference every year once they join because the B10 is soooooo weak!" Well Penn State has only taken the conference championship outright once (or twice) to my knowledge and shared once or twice. As to your point that Ohio State can't win the big game, well, no other team has won more BCS bowl games than Ohio State during the BCS era. Additionally Ohio State has a VERY good record against B12 teams. Your assumption is just silly and although we'd rather had ND (value) I think most Ohio State fans are happy to have Nebraska as a second choice.

And finally, please tell me which team wins ALL the big games? Ohio State has won a few and lost a few just like everyone else.
Billy Bango Bongo

Newark, OH

#9 Oct 16, 2010
After exhaustive hours of film study and consultations with other CFB experts like a couple of drunk OSU fans I came across last night ralphing up nachos and Old Milwaukee. "We err gona smazh da Baggers like we did da Boobcatz, Billy!" they cried.
I said to them we'll see today. I also told them that they should get home and pretreat their 200 dollar stitched personalized Bugeyes jerseys because nacho cheese is going to leave a real beeootch of a stain. Just like Da Badgers are going to leave some big stains in Bugeye Nation's drawers after tonight. Please wear diapers because some of ya'll are going to dump a brick.
You know it. I know it.

Da Badgers 45 Da Bugeyes 3
"The Cheese Ball Massacre"

Billy Bango Bongo
Wisconsin's Number One One Week Fan
Dude

Concord, NC

#10 Oct 16, 2010
Huskers wrote:
How is Ohio St number one? They can never win the big game. Next year they finally have to play a really good team during conference play. I have a feeling that Buckeye fans aren't real happy about Nebraska joining the conference.
You guys invading our posts are beginning to become tiresome. Always braging and living in the past and crying.

Let me bring you up to the present. Present means today.
Today we play the 18th ranked team in the Nation. The team is called Wisconsin. Wisconsin has a 5 and 1 record.

Playing at Camp Randall means something to us all. Its a tough place to play and our guys are looking forward to it.

Today Nebraska plays an unranked team called Texas. Texas has a 3 and 2 record.
Nebraska beat Texas once but I don't remember when that was.

We welcome Nebraska into our league next season; we believe it will be fun.
So why don't you wait till next year and join our conversations.
Brutus

United States

#11 Oct 16, 2010
Billy Bango Bongo wrote:
After exhaustive hours of film study and consultations with other CFB experts like a couple of drunk OSU fans I came across last night ralphing up nachos and Old Milwaukee. "We err gona smazh da Baggers like we did da Boobcatz, Billy!" they cried.
I said to them we'll see today. I also told them that they should get home and pretreat their 200 dollar stitched personalized Bugeyes jerseys because nacho cheese is going to leave a real beeootch of a stain. Just like Da Badgers are going to leave some big stains in Bugeye Nation's drawers after tonight. Please wear diapers because some of ya'll are going to dump a brick.
You know it. I know it.
Da Badgers 45 Da Bugeyes 3
"The Cheese Ball Massacre"
Billy Bango Bongo
Wisconsin's Number One One Week Fan
45-3 LOL.
Buckeye in Tampa

Dade City, FL

#12 Oct 16, 2010
Huskers wrote:
How is Ohio St number one? They can never win the big game. Next year they finally have to play a really good team during conference play. I have a feeling that Buckeye fans aren't real happy about Nebraska joining the conference.
I recall Nebraska having a big game last year - chance to go to a BCS game in, what, forever?- and couldn't get it done. Shame.

Listen, buddy, I think all Big Ten fans, me included are happy to see Nebraska join the conference as it will be good for everyone. Games will be good. So, don't start off on the wrong foot by being pedantic. There are enough of them on here. Let's just enjoy it all.
Sheenie Kikeman

Carlsbad, CA

#13 Oct 16, 2010
This has been borne out countless times. If they can't hold the line it is going to be a long day. Whoever dominates the trenches usually wins.
mike

New Lebanon, OH

#14 Oct 16, 2010
Huskers beat Texas today?

Not.

Bye #5!
Huskers wrote:
How is Ohio St number one? They can never win the big game. Next year they finally have to play a really good team during conference play. I have a feeling that Buckeye fans aren't real happy about Nebraska joining the conference.
mike

New Lebanon, OH

#15 Oct 16, 2010
They moved up from #2.

Such an easy answer.
Huskers wrote:
How is Ohio St number one? They can never win the big game. Next year they finally have to play a really good team during conference play. I have a feeling that Buckeye fans aren't real happy about Nebraska joining the conference.
G I Joe

West Mansfield, OH

#16 Oct 16, 2010
how about those BADGERS??
strangle hold

Winter Garden, FL

#17 Oct 16, 2010
LMAO @ THE SUCKEYES getting punked BYE WIS. 21-0 @ HALFTIME!!! LOL LOLOL!! LOUD MOUTHS!!!
Dude

Concord, NC

#18 Oct 16, 2010
strangle hold wrote:
LMAO @ THE SUCKEYES getting punked BYE WIS. 21-0 @ HALFTIME!!! LOL LOLOL!! LOUD MOUTHS!!!
Who invited you in.....You aren't going anywhere. We're not out of it.
Clam Sniffer

Mansfield, OH

#19 Oct 16, 2010
Horrible Game Plan...Simply Rotton!!!
Clam Sniffer

Mansfield, OH

#20 Oct 16, 2010
Florida is awesome this year!!!!!!!!Tee Hee!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gabe Carimi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mock Draft v. 2.0: Predicting the first round o... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Gabe is Locked Out 2
News Speed vs. power? Not necessarily (Dec '10) Jan '11 Not a tcu alum 3
News Wisconsin has a gigantic axe to grind with riva... (Nov '08) Nov '08 Ulster 1
News Questions follow 3-3 Badgers into Kinnick (Oct '08) Oct '08 Ginny 1
More from around the web