With 8 days until season opener, Alab...

With 8 days until season opener, Alabama ready to shift focus to Michigan, Denard Robinson

There are 1 comment on the Alabama Live story from Aug 23, 2012, titled With 8 days until season opener, Alabama ready to shift focus to Michigan, Denard Robinson. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - The game has been hyped for months throughout the offseason, but it's been a taboo topic throughout the first few weeks of Alabama's preseason camp.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

hatemichigan

Savannah, GA

#1 Aug 25, 2012
Why would the NCAA let toussaint play after getting hit with a DUI?? He should be out the entire season!! Hoke is a wimp if he plays toussaint, and I hope the NCAA socks him with numerous violations if he does!! Doesn't even compare to trading an autograph for a a tattoo!! michigan has broken the rules dating back to paying cazzie russell for winding the clock in the diag. Didn't even have to be wound! michigan sickens me!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitzgerald Toussaint Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michigan takes step back under Hoke, finishing 7-6 (Dec '13) Dec '13 a2scottk 1
News The 20 Most Likely Biggest Blowout Games of the... (May '12) Oct '13 Chosen Traveler 9
News Injuries leave Michigan's running game in flux (Nov '12) Nov '12 baby blue 1
News Michigan rallies around Denard Robinson after loss (Sep '12) Oct '12 BigDan 4
News Images from the Michigan football team's 13-6 l... (Sep '12) Sep '12 BigDan 1
News Replacing David Molk more a concern than replac... (Aug '12) Aug '12 slick rick 1
News Drew Sharp: Moral high ground more important th... (Aug '12) Aug '12 hatehoke 4
More from around the web