Drew Sharp: Moral high ground more important than wins for U-M

There are 4 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Aug 13, 2012, titled Drew Sharp: Moral high ground more important than wins for U-M. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

Michigan running back Fitzgerald Toussaint rushes ahead of Ohio State linebacker Etienne Sabino in last season's 40-34 win.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

MDCBUCK

Livingston, AL

#1 Aug 13, 2012
The title of this story is a joke. UM and moral high ground should not be in the same sentence. 8 arrests in off season and not a single one will miss a game. Hoke is a joke!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#2 Aug 13, 2012
MDCBUCK wrote:
The title of this story is a joke. UM and moral high ground should not be in the same sentence. 8 arrests in off season and not a single one will miss a game. Hoke is a joke!
YO MDCBUCK! GIVE ME A ROLL TIDE!@ least in that first game vs mich
joey

Maringouin, LA

#3 Aug 13, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>YO MDCBUCK! GIVE ME A ROLL TIDE!@ least in that first game vs mich
meyer had to quit for the stress of playing sec teams and getting his ass whipped at fla. was more than he could handle!then suddenly his health got better at the thought of going to osu and playing patsies?he could coach at osu and not have to see sec teams anymore?with osu and their whimpy opponents he could look good again and the sports casters that love osu would help him?he can look great until he hits a bowl opponent?if its a sec team he can again have a stroke?
hatehoke

Trenton, MI

#4 Aug 14, 2012
Moral highground bull$hit!! All hoke is worried about is WINS. This drunk gets pulled over, and all hoke is going to do is suspend him from a few practices!! He should be thrown out FOR THE SEASON! He's a JERK and so is hokey pokey!!

Certainly does seem like an injustice compared to what Ohio State got slapped with for a few autographs!

Hope BAMA kicks their a$$ by 50 points, and robinson and toussant get hurt so bad they 're out for the season!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitzgerald Toussaint Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michigan takes step back under Hoke, finishing 7-6 (Dec '13) Dec '13 a2scottk 1
News The 20 Most Likely Biggest Blowout Games of the... (May '12) Oct '13 Chosen Traveler 9
News Injuries leave Michigan's running game in flux (Nov '12) Nov '12 baby blue 1
News Michigan rallies around Denard Robinson after loss (Sep '12) Oct '12 BigDan 4
News Images from the Michigan football team's 13-6 l... (Sep '12) Sep '12 BigDan 1
News With 8 days until season opener, Alabama ready ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 hatemichigan 1
News Replacing David Molk more a concern than replac... (Aug '12) Aug '12 slick rick 1
More from around the web