Will Urban Meyer Leaving Florida Stee...

Will Urban Meyer Leaving Florida Steer Gator Recruits to Ohio State?

There are 88 comments on the Bleacher Report story from Dec 27, 2009, titled Will Urban Meyer Leaving Florida Steer Gator Recruits to Ohio State?. In it, Bleacher Report reports that:

Urban Meyer has resigned from Florida as the head coach due to apparent health issues, though not life-threatening. In this most stunning of moments, one of the schools that could benefit the most is not from the SEC, but the top school from Meyer's home state of Ohio.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bleacher Report.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“momma alwas say dem luky nuts”

Since: Sep 09

Swampsburg, Ohio

#1 Dec 27, 2009
OSU will land Floyd, Sentrel and the linebacker out of Dayton due to this.....all the others will consider FSU.....big boone for both those programs. Bob Stoops or his brother will be the next coach at UF.....both Ohioans also !

Swampsburg, Ohio

#2 Dec 27, 2009
He's not coming back ! They begged him after their recruits started waffling.....didn't sell me....won't sell them. Bama will hold their own against anyone....probably the very best right now. Rumor has it he accepted a janitorial position at the O'Connell Center....even though he didn't meet and pass the "swimming pool chemical test".......
Tressel here needs to be your mantra if you want some of Florida's recruits: "here thuggy, thuggy"

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#3 Dec 27, 2009
Turns out he is only taking a 'leave of absence" from Fla and will be on the Sidelines next season. lol. Did Timmy Tebow cry to make him stay? We will see what he has to say in 24 hrs. Another change of plans? Big publicity stunt?

Swampsburg, Ohio

#4 Dec 27, 2009
OSUMOM wrote:
Turns out he is only taking a 'leave of absence" from Fla and will be on the Sidelines next season. lol. Did Timmy Tebow cry to make him stay? We will see what he has to say in 24 hrs. Another change of plans? Big publicity stunt?
Yeah, I think he has lost it. Get down to Lakota West High School and get that linebacker to sign with us ! It is a disgrace to OSU recruiting if he does not sign with OSU...Texas ????? What the heck is he thinking ?

Swampsburg, Ohio

#5 Dec 27, 2009
OSUMOM wrote:
He did something stupid that has made his "forego coaching" something that required immediate "repentance". I'll bet you he went home and punched his wife, reacted in an adverse manner....or his wife told him it is "me or football". Just like the classic "I did what ? " and the response "I am giving up drinking...forever". Say 10 Hail Mary's and call me in the morning.
Swamplizard

United States

#6 Dec 27, 2009
It is amazing to me how jealous you two bozos are of our superior program at Florida....A better school and better football program. Now...Meyer is back and we will enter next year as a top 3 team (currently no. 1 once again in recruiting class) and will most likely be playing in the NC again. Even without Meyer...we would have been there most likely with Stoops or another top coach of our choosing...

You're a second tier school...learn to live with that.
Bubba Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
He did something stupid that has made his "forego coaching" something that required immediate "repentance". I'll bet you he went home and punched his wife, reacted in an adverse manner....or his wife told him it is "me or football". Just like the classic "I did what ? " and the response "I am giving up drinking...forever". Say 10 Hail Mary's and call me in the morning.

“ALABAMA BACK ON TOP BIG TIME”

13 aint such an unlucky number

#7 Dec 28, 2009
Swamplizard wrote:
It is amazing to me how jealous you two bozos are of our superior program at Florida....A better school and better football program. Now...Meyer is back and we will enter next year as a top 3 team (currently no. 1 once again in recruiting class) and will most likely be playing in the NC again. Even without Meyer...we would have been there most likely with Stoops or another top coach of our choosing...
<quoted text>
You really think you'll be able to beat Bama next year without superman Tim Tebow ? Look what happened with him at the helm this year... so don't even think about it, and next year Florida will be lucky to even reach the SEC Championship game !
ANDY

Columbus, GA

#8 Dec 28, 2009
Swamplizard wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE LOST........BUT MEYER IS EVEN DUMBER THAN YOU
ANDY

Columbus, GA

#9 Dec 28, 2009
DUMB AND DUMBER..........HE IS A DRAMA QUEEN..........AND GAY 4 HAVING TEEBOW AT HIS PRESS CONF..........WHO DOES THAT G A Y!!!!!!
ANDY

Columbus, GA

#10 Dec 28, 2009
SEC fan for Life wrote:
<quoted text>
You really think you'll be able to beat Bama next year without superman Tim Tebow ? Look what happened with him at the helm this year... so don't even think about it, and next year Florida will be lucky to even reach the SEC Championship game !
..........U R RIGHT....FLORIDA'S RUN IS DONE

Swampsburg, Ohio

#11 Dec 28, 2009
Swamplizard wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous...no...sick and tired of the Tim and Urban show...yes...drama....in reality he won't be back.....better school......no.....just goes to show you how idiotic the whole UF culture is....and apparently, as you can see above, a lot of people agree with me. You are second tier until you beat Michigan. I would have thought he would have stayed around to attempt that....or maybe we'll start you off slow....a task that Spurrier could not acheive....beating Michigan State ! WHO is 2nd tier ???
Illegal Kenyan

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#12 Dec 28, 2009
the big 10 is second tier

Swampsburg, Ohio

#13 Dec 28, 2009
Illegal Kenyan wrote:
Michigan 23-5-1 against God's conference
OSU is 28-4 against the Big 12

do you want more ?? You are a second tier idiot !
Illegal Kenyan

Location hidden

#14 Dec 28, 2009
Bubba Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Michigan 23-5-1 against God's conference
OSU is 28-4 against the Big 12
do you want more ?? You are a second tier idiot !
how did the mighty buckeyes do in their last two title games,against the SEC?

you second tier dumbass

Swampsburg, Ohio

#15 Dec 28, 2009
Illegal Kenyan wrote:
<quoted text>
how did the mighty buckeyes do in their last two title games,against the SEC?
you second tier dumbass
How did Florida do the last two times against Michigan and the last time against Michigan State ??????? They aint that good...or LSU last time they played Iowa. You are from the "show-me" state so I showed you ! Oh wait, you are from Kenya.....God what a change, you probably have to wear shoes in Missery....you are now a third-tier IDIOT ! Go back to Kenya !
Illegal Kenyan

Location hidden

#17 Dec 28, 2009
you showed just how ignorant you are,but that is typical of northern scum

Swampsburg, Ohio

#18 Dec 28, 2009
Illegal Kenyan wrote:
You show how ignorant Kenyans are.....GO HOME IDIOT LEVEL NOW 4 ! If'n you can read'n and writ'in you'd betta causin you aint no good at fightin IGNORANT KENYAN ! Big 10 Conference LEADS the Nation in attendance, has its own network with OVER 40 million subscribers.....put your shoes on, wade out into the snow and educate your pathetic ignorant a$$. Dumb f*ck*n Kenyan....YOU having offspring ought to be ILLEGAL and if that is WHERE you get your name from than you got something right in your pathetic life !

Swampsburg, Ohio

#19 Dec 28, 2009
Illegal Kenyan wrote:
What's the matter ? Kip Kenyo got your tongue you Illegal Kenyan Arkansas scum tongue ???? Hey, I know you are not a man of numbers or even dialogue, for that matter, but do you know what the Razorback's Bowl record is ???????? 11-23-2.......Bout time for you boyz to join Conference USA.....oh, that's right, your a Kenyan and you are Illegal....so you don't get a vote do you ?

Swampsburg, Ohio

#20 Dec 28, 2009
Illegal Kenyan wrote:
Hey, how did Arkansas do the last itme they played a Big 10 team ?????????? Darren McFadden and Company were defeated by the Wisconsin Badgers......making your scum a$$ about a tier 4 team. C'mon beeotch....let's get it on ! Southern hillbilly scum !

Swampsburg, Ohio

#21 Dec 28, 2009
Illegal Kenyan wrote:
Let's go beeotch.....my great grandaddykicked your great grandaddy's butt and I am doing the same on-line......you loser..by your ignorant and inbred heritage !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Etienne Sabino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Buckeyes Win, Still Left Behind in Bowl Contest (Dec '12) Jan '13 ART DECO MAN 6
News The Mailbox: Forget 12-0 season, savor unity of... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Cliff 1
News Ohio State football: Perfect ending to lost season (Nov '12) Nov '12 Matt from Columbus 1
News Buckeyes take a break before 2 biggest games (Nov '12) Nov '12 ART DECO MAN 25
News Martinez looks familiar to Buckeyes defense (Oct '12) Oct '12 Harry Husker 1
News Ready or not, 'M' gets Meyer (Aug '12) Aug '12 JERRY DAVIDSON 1
News Ohio State football players choose five seniors... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Matt from Columbus 2
More from around the web