Barkley rallies No. 13 USC past Utah 38-28

Oct 4, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Log Cabin Democrat

Matt Barkley passed for 303 yards and three touchdowns, including an 83-yarder to Marqise Lee in the fourth quarter, and No.

Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Oct 8, 2012

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#1 Oct 5, 2012
A win is a win but USC showed a whole lot of weakness and that any D line can look good against them. There is a chance that they could win the rest of their conference games but it just doesn't seem very likely right now. Things can change over the next couple of weeks and they usually do, the question is, will they change for the better.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#2 Oct 5, 2012
I'll take a 38-28 win this weekend.

“FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

#3 Oct 5, 2012
BigDan wrote:
A win is a win but USC showed a whole lot of weakness and that any D line can look good against them. There is a chance that they could win the rest of their conference games but it just doesn't seem very likely right now. Things can change over the next couple of weeks and they usually do, the question is, will they change for the better.
Yeah, we got punched in the mouth and it took us a quarter to get our bearings right after that, but there was no doubt who was in control when USC hit the afterburners in the 3rd. Congrats to Utah for coming out fighting and reminding USC that they can't take anyone lightly. It seems like every game will be a slugfest this year, which is fine by me. Makes the games more interesting.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#4 Oct 5, 2012
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we got punched in the mouth and it took us a quarter to get our bearings right after that, but there was no doubt who was in control when USC hit the afterburners in the 3rd. Congrats to Utah for coming out fighting and reminding USC that they can't take anyone lightly. It seems like every game will be a slugfest this year, which is fine by me. Makes the games more interesting.
Yeah but everyone wants a couple easy wins, I'd love to have a few. We have been riding on our D's coattails all season.

“FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

#5 Oct 5, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but everyone wants a couple easy wins, I'd love to have a few. We have been riding on our D's coattails all season.
I'm enjoying watching Morgan Breslin and Leonard Williams blowing up the opposition's backfield. It's funny how the preseason perceived "weak link" has transformed into our most solid unit. Now, if Kiffin could start airing it out a little more, and if our TEs & WRs could stop dropping the easy ones, we might see some bigger scores.

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#6 Oct 5, 2012
BigDan wrote:
Believe me, we played our best game of the season so far and once we get our center debacle straightened out, we will AGAIN be the Pac 12 Division South top team for the second year in a row!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#8 Oct 6, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Believe me, we played our best game of the season so far and once we get our center debacle straightened out, we will AGAIN be the Pac 12 Division South top team for the second year in a row!
The center problem is the biggest deal that I saw in the game. Better get it fixed before Louis Nix comes to town.

San Marino, CA

#9 Oct 6, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text> The center problem is the biggest deal that I saw in the game. Better get it fixed before Louis Nix comes to town.
It will, we are the Trojans...

WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#10 Oct 6, 2012
Win!
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

#11 Oct 6, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
You got your wish! Congratulations!!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#12 Oct 6, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You got your wish! Congratulations!!
Both sides of the team played well.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#13 Oct 6, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Both sides of my team did something the same tonight, they both played poorly :(

DabNabIt I wish we Bruins didn't have to play any other Pacific-12 teams
:(

San Marino, CA

#14 Oct 7, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan, your boys are starting to look the part! They keep it up and CT might have to reduce my prediction of the Trojans only beating you by 14 points instead of 21! HaHa

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#15 Oct 7, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Dan, your boys are starting to look the part! They keep it up and CT might have to reduce my prediction of the Trojans only beating you by 14 points instead of 21! HaHa
we'll see

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#16 Oct 7, 2012
BigDan wrote:
I'll take a 38-28 win this weekend.
A 41-3 win is so much better.

San Marino, CA

#17 Oct 8, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
A 41-3 win is so much better.
I dont think Miami is really that good but being they are an auto qualify conference opponent, your 41-3 dismantling is impressive none the less. It certainly wasnt like you were playing a school like Towson... HaHa

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#18 Oct 8, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I dont think Miami is really that good but being they are an auto qualify conference opponent, your 41-3 dismantling is impressive none the less. It certainly wasnt like you were playing a school like Towson... HaHa
Well we have to much pride, we would have at least found out if any high school teams were available before setting on Towson. Pretty sure they'd have never crossed the 50 on us.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DeVonte Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
USC hangs on to beat Utah in Pac-12's debut game (Sep '11) Sep '11 T-Town Clown 13
Utah gets busy early on its bowl busting (Sep '10) Sep '10 deathvalley 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

DeVonte Christopher People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••