Penn State shaky in 41-24 victory ove...

Penn State shaky in 41-24 victory over Indiana

There are 17 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Nov 20, 2010, titled Penn State shaky in 41-24 victory over Indiana. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Penn State's Chaz Powell defends the pass against Indiana's Tandon Doss during the first half of Saturday's game at FedEx Field in Landover, Md.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Paterno SUCKS

York, PA

#1 Nov 20, 2010
They're still a crap team, with a worthless old geezer at the helm.

Must be a real nice boost to the ego to beat nobodies one week and then get decimated by real teams on others.
Nittany Lion

Palm Bay, FL

#2 Nov 21, 2010
WE ARE--PENN STATE!!
Mitch

Hanover, PA

#3 Nov 21, 2010
Paterno SUCKS wrote:
Must be a real nice boost to the ego to beat nobodies one week and then get decimated by real teams on others.
You really are clueless. Does it make you feel like a tough guy running your mouth on a message board? You want to talk about being consistant, you are a MORON week after week.
Paterno SUCKS

York, PA

#4 Nov 21, 2010
Nittany Lion wrote:
WE ARE--PENN STATE!!
YOU ARE...LOSERS!!
Joe PA

Red Lion, PA

#5 Nov 22, 2010
Paterno SUCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE...LOSERS!!
No you are!!! I can't stand reading anything you write. I agree with the comment above calling you a moron and being the winningest coach in college football proves the Paterno does not suck...WE ARE PENN STATE!! I sure hope you dont ever call yourself a fan
Nittany Lion

Palm Bay, FL

#6 Nov 22, 2010
Joe PA wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are!!! I can't stand reading anything you write. I agree with the comment above calling you a moron and being the winningest coach in college football proves the Paterno does not suck...WE ARE PENN STATE!! I sure hope you dont ever call yourself a fan
Best approach is to ignore the moron's Posts and continue Posting that JoePA is the best and that WE ARE--PENN STATE!!
And damn proud of it!

Nittany Lion Class of '63
Paterno SUCKS

York, PA

#7 Nov 22, 2010
Joe PA wrote:
<quoted text>I can't stand reading anything you write.
Then you can't handle the TRUTH.
Joe PA

Red Lion, PA

#8 Nov 23, 2010
Paterno SUCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is that Joe Paterno is a legend and he should stay coaching for as long as he wants.
SDPhillyIsh

United States

#9 Nov 23, 2010
Paterno SUCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
The TRUTH is that everyone else in the known universe knows that YOU ARE A MORON !!!
Now go tell your Mommie to turn off your computer, tuck your teeny little pee-pee into your 'jamies'... after you go potty ... and then flush your head in the toilet at least three times to get all of the CRAP out of your mouth.
Or, if you're man enough, and Mommie finally let you out of the basement, go into any bar in State College and spout the crap you say online. If you make it out alive, Mommie will be probably still be there to drive you to the hospital so they can put casts on the multiple broken limbs that will require at least 6-8 weeks to heal.
Joe PA

Red Lion, PA

#10 Nov 23, 2010
SDPhillyIsh wrote:
<quoted text>
The TRUTH is that everyone else in the known universe knows that YOU ARE A MORON !!!
Now go tell your Mommie to turn off your computer, tuck your teeny little pee-pee into your 'jamies'... after you go potty ... and then flush your head in the toilet at least three times to get all of the CRAP out of your mouth.
Or, if you're man enough, and Mommie finally let you out of the basement, go into any bar in State College and spout the crap you say online. If you make it out alive, Mommie will be probably still be there to drive you to the hospital so they can put casts on the multiple broken limbs that will require at least 6-8 weeks to heal.
This is the work of a genius and so true! Kudos my friend hahahahaha "Doubt that" needs to read this post as well except he will only recognize if you have a run on sentence and continue to talk shit
shim

Hanover, PA

#11 Nov 24, 2010
Topic says Penn state shaky. Are they referring to the team or the old man who donates a lot of money to the school so they keep him as a figure head. The man has trouble at press interviews, hard to believe he runs the team anymore. Keep those donations coming joepa & we will let you fumble along. They are Penn state, not really caring about winning football games
Reality Check

Williamsport, PA

#12 Nov 24, 2010
SDPhillyIsh wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Win games against a couple of programs with worse records than PSU and The lemmings crawl out of their holes and back on to the boards.
So your point is that there are violent anti free speech thugs at State College bars. Thanks for pointing that out.
Did your mom wash your uniform? you are late for your shift at McDonalds!
thetruthhurts

Dover, PA

#13 Nov 26, 2010
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Win games against a couple of programs with worse records than PSU and The lemmings crawl out of their holes and back on to the boards.
So your point is that there are violent anti free speech thugs at State College bars. Thanks for pointing that out.
Did your mom wash your uniform? you are late for your shift at McDonalds!
LOL-the truth stifles another lemming
George

Washington, DC

#14 Nov 26, 2010
Paterno SUCKS wrote:
You so funny! Tha person with no team! LOL
Reality Check

Belle Vernon, PA

#15 Dec 3, 2010
thetruthhurts wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL-the truth stifles another lemming
Thanks!
Gator

San Francisco, CA

#16 Dec 3, 2010
The guy is not a coach anymore. Face it, he has not coached since the 90's. He's a figure, and thats about it. No offense play calling, no defensive play calling, no influence on the team what so ever. Sure, he is a legend there, but certainly not a coach anymore. I would put Bear Bryant, Bo Schembeckler, and Lou Holtz above him on the greatest coach list. Guys that really motivated their team and were in control of the team. I've been to psu pep rallys, and he is hardly a motivator. When he is gone/done at psu, i believe you will be in for a surprise how the team turns around. with a traditional coach. And will probably wish it happened sooner...
thetruthhurts

Dover, PA

#17 Dec 3, 2010
Gator wrote:
The guy is not a coach anymore. Face it, he has not coached since the 90's. He's a figure, and thats about it. No offense play calling, no defensive play calling, no influence on the team what so ever. Sure, he is a legend there, but certainly not a coach anymore. I would put Bear Bryant, Bo Schembeckler, and Lou Holtz above him on the greatest coach list. Guys that really motivated their team and were in control of the team. I've been to psu pep rallys, and he is hardly a motivator. When he is gone/done at psu, i believe you will be in for a surprise how the team turns around. with a traditional coach. And will probably wish it happened sooner...
truth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Derek Moye Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News PSU's QB Bolden remains in tough position (Nov '11) Nov '11 rider 3
News PSU's Curtis Drake ready to prove doubters wrong (Jun '11) Jun '11 Old Lion Fan 1
News Frank Bodani: Tight end injuries more worrisome... (Apr '11) Apr '11 dufus 6
News Drake happy to be back on football field at Pen... (Mar '11) Mar '11 dougalmac 1
News Bolden faces tough decision after Paterno refus... (Jan '11) Jan '11 George 67
News Quarterback drama is top story at Penn State (Jan '11) Jan '11 George 6
News Ahmad Black Leaves Florida a Winner After Big P... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Atl Gator 1
More from around the web