Bradford NFL decision biggest at OU since Stoops and Switzer hires

OU's then, fresh-on-the-job OU Athletics Director Joe Castiglione, made the call to give John Blake one year after his arrival to prove he could handle the job as head coach at Oklahoma and then to let him go. Full Story
Greg

Madill, OK

#1 Jan 12, 2009
I agree sam should stay,because it would give him another year to develope and prepare for the NFL.And also allow him to compete for another conference and national title.He's still got alot to accomplish.We as sooner fans would love to see him go out on top!!!!!!!
BAMA LUVA

Wilmer, AL

#2 Jan 12, 2009
I agree with the dude who posted before me. I think Bradford should stay another year.
Lee Craig

Birmingham, AL

#3 Jan 12, 2009
Dear Sam listen to God and your heart don't let money motivate you for the wrong reasons you are one of the best QBs in all of college football you need to know that your decision will affect millions of people around the world.When you do go to the NFL make sure your 100percent ready for that ask another NFL QB.
James Smith

United States

#4 Jan 14, 2009
Tha't wonderful news ...Eat your heart out Colt Mccoy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DeMarco Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cowboys RB DeMarco Murray not likely to get 25 ... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Soonfarts 1
NFL draft: Cowboys pick LB Bruce Carter from UN... (Apr '11) May '11 longhorn1 9
Mizzou Cracks Top 10 After Win Over Sooners (Oct '10) Oct '10 L Williams 8
DeMarco Murray- what an exemplary young man (Oct '10) Oct '10 Leigh Ann 1
OU 28, Texas 20: My Top 10 Observations (Oct '10) Oct '10 Danny 1
Red River Rivalry between Texas, Oklahoma dimin... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Larry 1
Late charge by Air Force comes up short in 27-2... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Nate 3

DeMarco Murray People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE