Like Oregon, like Sooners: Loss of QB...

Like Oregon, like Sooners: Loss of QB fatal

There are 4 comments on the The Oklahoman story from Nov 18, 2007, titled Like Oregon, like Sooners: Loss of QB fatal. In it, The Oklahoman reports that:

“On the very first play, you fumble and your quarterback makes the tackle and gets knocked out of the game. "We didn't play smart enough to win the game.”

' Just like Oregon, Oklahoma struggled without its starting quarterback. The No. via The Oklahoman

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Oklahoman.

Bob

Celina, TX

#1 Nov 18, 2007
It wouldn't of made a difference Tech killed the Oklahoma defense.

“"Punting is Winning" UCLA”

Since: Dec 06

Somewhere in SoCal

#2 Nov 18, 2007
Without the QB Dixon, Oregon because dysfunctional.

Joklahoma still had a good running game & I thought a good so called good defense. Well OU lost to a 6 loss Colorado team and 4 loss Texas Texas.

They should have fallen farther in the coaches poll. What happened to all of the Sooners depth?

The BIG-12 is so Overrated...Big Time~!

SolidRock

Midland, TX

#3 Nov 19, 2007
Yeah, Broadway Joe seems like the lowly big 12 put a big hurt on the Cal bears and mighty USC a couple of years ago, must your memory fail so soon, he he he.

“"Punting is Winning" UCLA”

Since: Dec 06

Somewhere in SoCal

#4 Nov 19, 2007
SolidRock wrote:
Yeah, Broadway Joe seems like the lowly big 12 put a big hurt on the Cal bears and mighty USC a couple of years ago, must your memory fail so soon, he he he.
more like over 5 years ago but hey who counting huh? Solid...just keep watching the pretenders from the BIG-12 will cancel themselves out over the next few weeks and will be dropping like flies.

Any combo of Missouri loses to Kansas or viceversa
and Oklahoma or Texas wins the Big-12 Conference Championship game. The Big-12 teams all disappear just like a mirage.

Thank you for playing good night now~!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DeMarco Murray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eagles, Bradford talking extension (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart news 2
News Cowboys RB DeMarco Murray not likely to get 25 ... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Soonfarts 1
News NFL draft: Cowboys pick LB Bruce Carter from UN... (Apr '11) May '11 longhorn1 9
News Mizzou Cracks Top 10 After Win Over Sooners (Oct '10) Oct '10 L Williams 8
DeMarco Murray- what an exemplary young man (Oct '10) Oct '10 Leigh Ann 1
News OU 28, Texas 20: My Top 10 Observations (Oct '10) Oct '10 Danny 1
News Red River Rivalry between Texas, Oklahoma dimin... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Larry 1
More from around the web