Sutton leads Northwestern over Syracu...

Sutton leads Northwestern over Syracuse, 30-10

There are 2 comments on the ChicagoSports.com story from Aug 30, 2008, titled Sutton leads Northwestern over Syracuse, 30-10. In it, ChicagoSports.com reports that:

Tyrell Sutton showed his old form, running for 144 yards and catching the go-ahead touchdown, while C.J. Bacher threw three scoring passes to lead Northwestern to a 30-10 victory over Syracuse in the opener on ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ChicagoSports.com.

Dan

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 30, 2008
It was refreshing to see Northwestern pull away from an inferior opponent after sputtering early, something they have failed to do in recent seasons. While Sutton and the defense were outstanding, the special teams play, particularly the punting, was especially strong; an area where NU has struggled in the past.
ha ha

Naperville, IL

#2 Aug 31, 2008
NU will have a better record than U of I this year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delone Carter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News East dominates in East-West Shrine Game (Jan '11) Jan '11 deathvalley 1
News Syracuse Tops Kansas State 36-34 To Win Pinstri... (Dec '10) Dec '10 stupidme 1
News Orange crush at the Stadium Syracuse beats Kans... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Ray in Iowa City 1
News Resurgent K-State, Syracuse Glad to Be Bowling ... (Dec '10) Dec '10 I Hate Syracuse 1
More from around the web