details

details

There are 9 comments on the Rivals story from Jan 14, 2011, titled details. In it, Rivals reports that:

It's good to be the proverbial big fish in a small pond. Sometimes when transferred to a larger body of water, said fish may grow even bigger.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rivals.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#1 Jan 14, 2011
Not sure Ruffer will be given a scholarship depending on how recruiting goes. We are almost at the limit and unlike the Sec, we don't have 30 man recruiting classes because we figure a bunch of them are to dumb to qualify, all of our guys are already qualified before they are offered.

“LSU, 2012 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPS!”

Since: Jun 10

Bama & USC r both going down!!

#2 Jan 14, 2011
BigDan wrote:
Not sure Ruffer will be given a scholarship depending on how recruiting goes. We are almost at the limit and unlike the Sec, we don't have 30 man recruiting classes because we figure a bunch of them are to dumb to qualify, all of our guys are already qualified before they are offered.
ur a turd and Eagle3 wants to lick your tiny wee wee.........

#3 Jan 14, 2011
BigDan, you yourself said you were hung (LOL)....... but with tiny hands and tiny feet, you can't be hung very big at all..........It has to be tiny too judging from your tiny hands and tiny feet!!!!!!! lmaorotf I shook your hand the other day. Then, I've had to spray my hand with Lysol ever since........ just sayin'......

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#4 Jan 14, 2011
deathvalley wrote:
BigDan, you yourself said you were hung (LOL)....... but with tiny hands and tiny feet, you can't be hung very big at all..........It has to be tiny too judging from your tiny hands and tiny feet!!!!!!! lmaorotf I shook your hand the other day. Then, I've had to spray my hand with Lysol ever since........ just sayin'......
hey depends, not only have you lost control of your bowels, you are also delusional, old age hasn't been kind to you. I heard you being delusional the other day about having season tickets when we all know that you have never been to a game at LSU. It's ok to be a distant fan. How much are season tickets to LSU games anyway, 10 dollars and a possum skin?

#5 Jan 14, 2011
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
hey depends, not only have you lost control of your bowels, you are also delusional, old age hasn't been kind to you. I heard you being delusional the other day about having season tickets when we all know that you have never been to a game at LSU. It's ok to be a distant fan. How much are season tickets to LSU games anyway, 10 dollars and a possum skin?
Season tickets for LSU games were $350 plus a $500 donation to the Annual Athletic Scholarshop fund for 2010!!! Next year, it will be another $500 donation to annual scholarship fund plus $320 because we only play 6 games at home in 2011....We open up the Season in Dallas vs Oregon!!! That would be the 7th game. But, it's on the road even though it will be closer than I have to drive every week to Baton Rouge......225 miles. To Dallas from Shreveport, it's only 180 miles!!!! We played 7 games in 2010 in Death Valley and 6 games this coming year in 2011!!!

......... And, ur still a turd no matter how everybody looks at ya!!! And, with your little tiny hands and tiny feet, I'm sure Eagle3 will do quite a bit of licking since he can't put his mouth around your tiny wee wee.......... LMAOROTF

#6 Jan 14, 2011
I suppose ticket prices are going up next year because it is $320 per ticket this coming year in 2011 and last year in 2010, ticket prices were just $30 more for one more game....Just sayin'.....

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#7 Jan 14, 2011
all insults aside, that is a bargain.

#8 Jan 14, 2011
BigDan wrote:
all insults aside, that is a bargain.
That's what the face value is; and since I'm a season ticket holder, I pay face value plus give my $500 per ticket donation!!! Geaux Tigers........FOREVER!!!!!!!!! ! Love purple Live Gold..........FOREVER LSU!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yea, the Cotton Bowl tickets were $125.00 a piece!!! Jerry Jones is turd in more ways than one!!!!!!!!!! LMAOROTF!!!!!!!!

#9 Jan 14, 2011
Or whoever gets the money for the Cotton Bowl is a turd.......Whoever receives the money for Cowboys Stadium, that is (Jerry's house)...............

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Ruffer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Notre Dame's 10 Most Heartbreaking Losses of th... (Sep '11) Sep '11 DoctorLude 2
News Notre Dame Fighting Irish College Football Preview (Aug '11) Aug '11 BigDan 1
News Irish players looking for post season honors (Jul '11) Jul '11 BigDan 1
News Notre Dame football notebook: Floyd makes 'Cane... (Jan '11) Jun '11 BigDan 3
News Six Irish football players apply for 5th season (Jan '11) Jan '11 BigDan 3
News Kelly calls Floyd a 6-star recruit for 2011 (Jan '11) Jan '11 BigDan 3
News Great end to Kelly's 1st year (Jan '11) Jan '11 BigDan 2
More from around the web