Rising Tide subsides at Sugar

Rising Tide subsides at Sugar

There are 38 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Jan 3, 2009, titled Rising Tide subsides at Sugar. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

Sure, there were signs that Nick Saban had Alabama on its way back, with the bigtime recruits making their way into the fold giving hope for a bright future and a fan base adopting the attitude that it was just ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JPW

United States

#21 Jan 13, 2009
MondoMiner wrote:
Hey JPW and numberonebamafan Don't they have email in Alabama?
LOL. Yes they have e-mail in Alabama. Obviously, my RUDE ROOMMATE doesn't want me to give it out! LOL. We share a computer, so I have to respect that and not give our E-mail out. She obviously doesn't want me to. LOL.
JPW

United States

#22 Jan 13, 2009
numberonebamafan wrote:
<quoted text>u need to go back to AT&T and email me again so we can switch emails. I think the game is going to b on the NFL network. Party sounds cool. I wished u lived near me. See ya later
LOL. I wish I could, babe. But obviously Michelle doesn't want me to give our E-mail out.(We share a computer, remember?) Forgive my rude roommate, please. LOL. Anyways, is it okay to keep coming on here to talk? Since I can't give the e-mail? I hope it's okay. And I'm so sorry about it, but it's both of our laptop. I kind of have to respect that. So yeah, the party is gonna be AWESOME! I can't wait. OMG, I wished we lived near each other, too! I might have to get a restraining order against you, though. LOL. Are you going to A-Day? Miss you and see ya later!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#23 Jan 13, 2009
JPW wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. Yes they have e-mail in Alabama. Obviously, my RUDE ROOMMATE doesn't want me to give it out! LOL. We share a computer, so I have to respect that and not give our E-mail out. She obviously doesn't want me to. LOL.
I would get me a new post name if I was you !!!!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#24 Jan 13, 2009
MondoMiner wrote:
Hey JPW and numberonebamafan Don't they have email in Alabama?
I've begged them it don't do any good !!!!
BAMA LUVA

United States

#25 Jan 14, 2009
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>why are do you answer a post that was for JPW !!!!! hmmmm
Becuase me and her share a computer, and shes NOT giving our e-mail out to that dude no matter how much she wants to.
BAMA LUVA

United States

#26 Jan 14, 2009
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>why are do you answer a post that was for JPW !!!!! hmmmm
Why are do you post like that. LOL.
numberonebamafan

Killeen, TX

#27 Jan 14, 2009
BAMA LUVA wrote:
<quoted text>Forget it.
what is the big deal. Kayla and I can talk to each other, I was asking for her email, not yours, nothing personal. I really do not see a problem with it. Hey it is good that u r still around I see u and ur friend from Canada were going strong what happened to him
numberonebamafan

Killeen, TX

#28 Jan 14, 2009
JPW wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. I wish I could, babe. But obviously Michelle doesn't want me to give our E-mail out.(We share a computer, remember?) Forgive my rude roommate, please. LOL. Anyways, is it okay to keep coming on here to talk? Since I can't give the e-mail? I hope it's okay. And I'm so sorry about it, but it's both of our laptop. I kind of have to respect that. So yeah, the party is gonna be AWESOME! I can't wait. OMG, I wished we lived near each other, too! I might have to get a restraining order against you, though. LOL. Are you going to A-Day? Miss you and see ya later!
hey we need to go on over to McElroy's and post there since John Parker is going to be gone LOL
JPW

United States

#29 Jan 15, 2009
numberonebamafan wrote:
<quoted text>hey we need to go on over to McElroy's and post there since John Parker is going to be gone LOL
LOL. Are you serious? Because I really don't mind. At least we would be alone. We wouldn't have to worry about people bugging us. I would give you my e-mail if me and Michelle didn't share a computer. Sorry about that. Anyways, did you watch American Idol last night? LOL, it was pretty crazy! And also, I have a dance competition tomorrow. It's going to be tough, so wish me luck! Miss you.

Post to me on McElroy's forum!
BAMA LUVA

United States

#30 Jan 15, 2009
numberonebamafan wrote:
<quoted text>what is the big deal. Kayla and I can talk to each other, I was asking for her email, not yours, nothing personal. I really do not see a problem with it. Hey it is good that u r still around I see u and ur friend from Canada were going strong what happened to him
Im sorry. Maybe I was a little rude. But, we do share a computer, and from what I can tell, you can only have one e-mail per computer. LOL. If she had her own computer, I really wouldnt care at all. Anyways, I dont know where my friend from Canada went. Hey, he has a name, you know. So, lets just call him Roger, okay? LOL. Good to hear from you. See ya!
Number One Bama Fan

Killeen, TX

#31 Jan 15, 2009
BAMA LUVA wrote:
<quoted text>Im sorry. Maybe I was a little rude. But, we do share a computer, and from what I can tell, you can only have one e-mail per computer. LOL. If she had her own computer, I really wouldnt care at all. Anyways, I dont know where my friend from Canada went. Hey, he has a name, you know. So, lets just call him Roger, okay? LOL. Good to hear from you. See ya!
you can create more than one email, work on it. LOL. Roger just left like that? I can't believe you ran him off like that, that isn't like you. Also you need not be so rude to me..LOL. Really you guys can get more than one email. Tell my little Kutie I said hi. and I miss her alot.
JPW

United States

#32 Jan 16, 2009
Number One Bama Fan wrote:
<quoted text>you can create more than one email, work on it. LOL. Roger just left like that? I can't believe you ran him off like that, that isn't like you. Also you need not be so rude to me..LOL. Really you guys can get more than one email. Tell my little Kutie I said hi. and I miss her alot.
Hey I miss you, too! Wish me luck in my dance competition! ;)
BAMA LUVA

United States

#33 Jan 16, 2009
Number One Bama Fan wrote:
<quoted text>you can create more than one email, work on it. LOL. Roger just left like that? I can't believe you ran him off like that, that isn't like you. Also you need not be so rude to me..LOL. Really you guys can get more than one email. Tell my little Kutie I said hi. and I miss her alot.
OMG! You can really do that? Cool, I never knew that. Well, I told Roger I was going to Atlanta for New Years, and the heading to the Sugar Bowl. When I came back, he was gone. I dont know why he left. Probably just busy or something. Im sure hell be back. Im sorry for being so rude to you. I just cant help it. LOL. Ill tell Kayla about the e-mail thing. And apparently I didnt have to tell her you said hi and all. LOL. She harrassing, isnt she? LOL. Talk to ya soon!
Evan

Indialantic, FL

#34 Jan 16, 2009
U think it is funny that Alabama lost to Utah
JPW

United States

#35 Jan 16, 2009
Evan wrote:
U think it is funny that Alabama lost to Utah
I don't think it's funny. We were really upset down here in T-Town. I'm going to UA, so it's especially worse for me. It's a great tradition here. Anyways, ROLL TIDE!
Evan

Indialantic, FL

#36 Jan 16, 2009
Iowa won the outback bowl

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#37 Jan 16, 2009
Evan wrote:
Iowa won the outback bowl
hey Evan I see your bck from the lu lu farm !!!! good to see you post again [[[eyes rolling]]]!!!!
BAMA LUVA

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#38 Jan 18, 2009
Evan wrote:
Iowa won the outback bowl
OH EVAN! Glad to see your back from Honolulu. Did you enjoy your vacation!!!!!!!!! Good to see you post again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Ross Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alabama Releases Depth Chart (Aug '10) Aug '10 WHNT NEWS 19 Sports 2
More from around the web