Rising Tide subsides at Sugar

Sure, there were signs that Nick Saban had Alabama on its way back, with the bigtime recruits making their way into the fold giving hope for a bright future and a fan base adopting the attitude that it was just ... Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MondoMiner

El Paso, TX

#1 Jan 3, 2009
Wow! Zero respect for Utah. "The Tide's loss to the Utes showed maybe Saban & Co. haven't arrived just yet as worthy national-title contenders, the kind of team with not just a strong starting group but the depth to overcome key losses. Alabama navigated the season with no costly injuries or significant off-the-field issues until the end."

Never thought I'd see the day when a 12-1 SEC team would need the "too many injuries and not enough depth" excuse for losing to,(being dominated by) a non-BCS team.
numberonebamafan

Killeen, TX

#2 Jan 4, 2009
MondoMiner wrote:
Wow! Zero respect for Utah. "The Tide's loss to the Utes showed maybe Saban & Co. haven't arrived just yet as worthy national-title contenders, the kind of team with not just a strong starting group but the depth to overcome key losses. Alabama navigated the season with no costly injuries or significant off-the-field issues until the end."
Never thought I'd see the day when a 12-1 SEC team would need the "too many injuries and not enough depth" excuse for losing to,(being dominated by) a non-BCS team.
You did get most of it right Utah was a very good top team but needs to play in a better conf to see how tough it really is and it isn't a excuse we struggled with Tulane without Smith and with Utah playing as good as they did almost let us get back in it just so u know get back on here next year and see that loss will b a lesson to Saban and won't happen again Usc, Utah, and Oklahoma can't beat the best team in the country which is sell out Urban's Gators
JPW

Wilmer, AL

#3 Jan 5, 2009
numberonebamafan wrote:
<quoted text>You did get most of it right Utah was a very good top team but needs to play in a better conf to see how tough it really is and it isn't a excuse we struggled with Tulane without Smith and with Utah playing as good as they did almost let us get back in it just so u know get back on here next year and see that loss will b a lesson to Saban and won't happen again Usc, Utah, and Oklahoma can't beat the best team in the country which is sell out Urban's Gators
I wish Oklahoma would beat Florida. Only because Florida beat the Tide. LOL. Anyways, what have you been up to? Are you going to watch the Fiesta Bowl tonight?:}
numberonebamafan

Waco, TX

#4 Jan 5, 2009
JPW wrote:
<quoted text>I wish Oklahoma would beat Florida. Only because Florida beat the Tide. LOL. Anyways, what have you been up to? Are you going to watch the Fiesta Bowl tonight?:}
watcing right now and happy to see the overrated Horns loseLOL, even though gaybob urban meyer gave the Utah coach all the pointers on how to beat the Tide in which now I can't stand him and the gators they still are the SEC ok which we have to beat the big twelve I hope everything is okay with u
JPW

Wilmer, AL

#5 Jan 6, 2009
numberonebamafan wrote:
<quoted text>watcing right now and happy to see the overrated Horns loseLOL, even though gaybob urban meyer gave the Utah coach all the pointers on how to beat the Tide in which now I can't stand him and the gators they still are the SEC ok which we have to beat the big twelve I hope everything is okay with u
Wow, what a game! Me, Michelle and Kyler watched it. Michelle and Ky didn't watch it all, but I did. I was happy that the Longhorns won, they played a great second half. The first half was pretty bad, though. So, everything is going pretty good. I'm still kinda sad about me and Thomas. But sometimes things just don't work out, I guess. Enough about me! What are you up to?
numberonebamafan

United States

#6 Jan 7, 2009
JPW wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, what a game! Me, Michelle and Kyler watched it. Michelle and Ky didn't watch it all, but I did. I was happy that the Longhorns won, they played a great second half. The first half was pretty bad, though. So, everything is going pretty good. I'm still kinda sad about me and Thomas. But sometimes things just don't work out, I guess. Enough about me! What are you up to?
hey my sweet, maybe this song my brighten ur day check it out. Escape club- I'll be there. Let me know what u think
JPW

Wilmer, AL

#7 Jan 7, 2009
numberonebamafan wrote:
<quoted text>hey my sweet, maybe this song my brighten ur day check it out. Escape club- I'll be there. Let me know what u think
Thanks, I'm sure it will. Check out this song I use in dance. It's a really fun song called Just Dance by Lady GaGa. Great to hear from you.
numberonebamafan

Killeen, TX

#8 Jan 7, 2009
JPW wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, I'm sure it will. Check out this song I use in dance. It's a really fun song called Just Dance by Lady GaGa. Great to hear from you.
hi baby hope u r feeling better, I have heard it and I like it also. I hope u put that song on ur iPod so when u run I will b right there with u, I do really go gaga over u. LOL
JPW

Wilmer, AL

#9 Jan 8, 2009
numberonebamafan wrote:
<quoted text>hi baby hope u r feeling better, I have heard it and I like it also. I hope u put that song on ur iPod so when u run I will b right there with u, I do really go gaga over u. LOL
Hey baby, you make me feel better everyday. It's great that you like that song, I really like it. I like to run to that song, also. I go gaga over you, too. You probably already know that. LOL. Miss you.
numberonebamafan

Temple, TX

#10 Jan 8, 2009
JPW wrote:
<quoted text>Hey baby, you make me feel better everyday. It's great that you like that song, I really like it. I like to run to that song, also. I go gaga over you, too. You probably already know that. LOL. Miss you.
ur so great and beautifull.
JPW

Wilmer, AL

#11 Jan 9, 2009
numberonebamafan wrote:
<quoted text>ur so great and beautifull.
Thank you. I really do mean everything I say about you. You are so kind and understanding. You are always there for me. ;)
numberonebamafan

Killeen, TX

#12 Jan 10, 2009
JPW wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. I really do mean everything I say about you. You are so kind and understanding. You are always there for me. ;)
Thanks and u r to. Miss ya and did u find out when the seniors play or any of the last games like the East and west or the North and South play
JPW

Wilmer, AL

#13 Jan 10, 2009
numberonebamafan wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks and u r to. Miss ya and did u find out when the seniors play or any of the last games like the East and west or the North and South play
You're so welcome! No I didn't find out about that. I'll try, though. For you, I promise I will.:) Also, are you going to the Senior Bowl or something? It's in Mobile, I think. Miss you, too.
numberonebamafan

Killeen, TX

#14 Jan 10, 2009
JPW wrote:
<quoted text>You're so welcome! No I didn't find out about that. I'll try, though. For you, I promise I will.:) Also, are you going to the Senior Bowl or something? It's in Mobile, I think. Miss you, too.
no I am not but just love to see the last games of what is left of college football. Wish I could go so I would get to see u. It will b on the Nfl network so I won't get to see it unless I go out to a sports bar or something and is John Parker playing in it? R u going?
JPW

Wilmer, AL

#15 Jan 12, 2009
numberonebamafan wrote:
<quoted text>no I am not but just love to see the last games of what is left of college football. Wish I could go so I would get to see u. It will b on the Nfl network so I won't get to see it unless I go out to a sports bar or something and is John Parker playing in it? R u going?
All I found out was that they are sometime this month. The East and West game is like this week or next. I think the Senior Bowl is like the 24th. I'm not going to the Senior Bowl. Michelle was telling me she read that JP will be playing. I bet he'll do awesome. He is really not as bad as everyone thinks. Anyways, sorry for the late reply. We thought we had the laptop fixed, but I guess not. It should be right now, I hope. Also, what do you do for the Super Bowl? Throw a party or something? I do, and soooo looking forward to it! Miss you all the time.
MondoMiner

El Paso, TX

#16 Jan 12, 2009
Hey JPW and numberonebamafan Don't they have email in Alabama?
numberonebamafan

Killeen, TX

#17 Jan 12, 2009
JPW wrote:
<quoted text>All I found out was that they are sometime this month. The East and West game is like this week or next. I think the Senior Bowl is like the 24th. I'm not going to the Senior Bowl. Michelle was telling me she read that JP will be playing. I bet he'll do awesome. He is really not as bad as everyone thinks. Anyways, sorry for the late reply. We thought we had the laptop fixed, but I guess not. It should be right now, I hope. Also, what do you do for the Super Bowl? Throw a party or something? I do, and soooo looking forward to it! Miss you all the time.
u need to go back to AT&T and email me again so we can switch emails. I think the game is going to b on the NFL network. Party sounds cool. I wished u lived near me. See ya later
numberonebamafan

Killeen, TX

#18 Jan 12, 2009
MondoMiner wrote:
Hey JPW and numberonebamafan Don't they have email in Alabama?
yes I know we do this when the season ends
BAMA LUVA

Wilmer, AL

#19 Jan 13, 2009
numberonebamafan wrote:
<quoted text>u need to go back to AT&T and email me again so we can switch emails. I think the game is going to b on the NFL network. Party sounds cool. I wished u lived near me. See ya later
Forget it.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#20 Jan 13, 2009
BAMA LUVA wrote:
<quoted text>Forget it.
why are do you answer a post that was for JPW !!!!! hmmmm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Ross Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alabama Releases Depth Chart (Aug '10) Aug '10 WHNT NEWS 19 Sports 2

David Ross People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE