Top 11 USC, UCLA prospects for 2011 N...

Top 11 USC, UCLA prospects for 2011 NFL draft

There are 7 comments on the The Orange County Register story from Jan 28, 2011, titled Top 11 USC, UCLA prospects for 2011 NFL draft. In it, The Orange County Register reports that:

How do the Trojans and Bruins stack up? Our Michael Lev ranks them and projects the round in which they'll be drafted.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orange County Register.

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#1 Jan 28, 2011
Sames as always. Poor (B)ruins

UCLA - BLIGHT ON

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#2 Jan 29, 2011
I love it!! the best one of the draft is a Bruin, of course!! even a USC biased reporter/writer can figure that out...but Sharece Wright ahead of Rahim Moore??? what a joke!! oh I forgot, the writer is a trOJan.

San Marino, CA

#3 Jan 31, 2011
Bruin For Life wrote:
I love it!! the best one of the draft is a Bruin, of course!! even a USC biased reporter/writer can figure that out...but Sharece Wright ahead of Rahim Moore??? what a joke!! oh I forgot, the writer is a trOJan.
Do you always like having pictures of naked men in speedos on your profile? And they try to call me "funny"...

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#4 Jan 31, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Do you always like having pictures of naked men in speedos on your profile? And they try to call me "funny"...
yeah, but you don't look this good in speedos, that's why they call YOU "funny" LOL

San Marino, CA

#6 Feb 11, 2011
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, but you don't look this good in speedos, that's why they call YOU "funny" LOL
At times UCLA may have better seasons then USC in the major sports but if that is all you have going...wait...it IS! The (B)ruins have only won the NC in one of those and that was back when I was about 12 years old. Even then I knew I wanted to go to USC where REAL MEN champions are made, not girls holding up softball trophies
Trojan

Downey, CA

#7 Apr 29, 2011
Bruin For Life wrote:
Hmm, a Trojan picked 9th and not one bRuin picked in the first round. Guess those "biased" writers know more than you.

San Marino, CA

#8 Apr 29, 2011
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, a Trojan picked 9th and not one bRuin picked in the first round. Guess those "biased" writers know more than you.
HaHa - Smith will be a "perfect" fit for the Cowboys and will hopefully keep Romo healthy all season

FIGHT ON - USC FIRST ROUND
MOORE = LESS
AYERS =(FIRST ROUND) ERRORS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Carter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Playing rival USC has been an emotional rollerc... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Gardena Sun 2
News Patton: UCLA can save season by beating USC (Nov '10) Dec '10 T-Town Clown 8
News Latest Bruins defeat 'pathetic' (Oct '10) Nov '10 paul 115
News Latest UCLA defeat 'pathetic' (Oct '10) Oct '10 The Grunter 4
News UCLA FOOTBALL REPORT CARD vs. Washington State (Oct '10) Oct '10 deathvalley 3
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: If healthy, Prince will... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Adrian G Hater 2
News For industrial towns where the recession arrive... (Jun '09) Jun '09 AL Gore 2
More from around the web