A tarnished legacy | BuckeyeXtra

There are 14 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from May 31, 2011, titled A tarnished legacy | BuckeyeXtra. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

One after another yesterday, former and current Ohio State players expressed their frustration that the broad label of "cheater" might overshadow a decade of Jim Tressel molding young men.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
man711

Everett, WA

#249 Jun 1, 2011
Wal-Mart buckeye losers wrote:
Should the Dead Schembechlers change their names to the Dead Tressels?
How about the lying Tressels?
Liar Liar vest on fire

London, OH

#250 Jun 1, 2011
I am rubbing my hands with my head back giving my best villain laugh!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!! JT is finally done and Pryor isn't far behind. This thing will take years and years to fix. Wow OSU fans are in for a long and excruciating season(s) Thank you JT and the tat 5 for fully exposing OSU for what they really are LIARS AND CHEATERS. On the ground now laughing and kicking and screaming with excitement. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! !
he ignit

London, OH

#251 Jun 1, 2011
pryor ignit he ignit
casey d jax fl

Jacksonville, FL

#252 Jun 1, 2011
Mr Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
It is time for Buckeye nation to face the facts, Mr. Rogers was a dirty two faced liar, and it will forever overshadow his accomplishments.
For all of us hate the Buckeye nation,(all together now sing) It is a wonderful day in this neighborhood, A beatiful day for a neighbor
So long Tressel you LOSER, not all coaches are measured by winning pct. and this one should not be.
Sing all you want OSU will take a small hit kinda like miami did when butch davis was there but we will be back at full strenght in a couple of seasons. Ha Ha funny overshawdown what he has done that is only the case for a hater like you but what should we expect you are living a state where college football has been terrible for years and your high school is mediocore but I guess you like your trips to the music city bowl
casey d jax fl

Jacksonville, FL

#253 Jun 1, 2011
Illini Fan wrote:
@jrw59, you are from Illinois. You should know that Illinois doesn't cheat. And we have the dearth of championships to prove it!
Let me be clear. OSU has not beaten the Illini fairly in the last nine years.
Not once. Any time OSU beat the Illini, they did it through cheating.
Illinois now has a ten year unbeaten string against OSU.
Perhaps OSU should move to the SEC where it belongs? Certainly, its academic reputation is on a par with the SEC.
Oh and nice coverup, Dispatch. It took a national reporting crew to discover what was right beneath the surface. You disgrace the journalistic profession.
Ha Ha are you for real please put down your bottle of jack and speak the truth. truth is illinois sucks plain and simple from college to high school football period point blank illinois could not have a 10 streak vs any team your program has been a joke for years. And yes your school has been know to cheat as well do you remeber what happened to your basketball program in the late 80's.
casey d jax fl

Jacksonville, FL

#254 Jun 1, 2011
Go BLUE wrote:
GO BLUE! Nothing more needs to be said.....and now we know most of "the rest of the story"....but wait; more to come when the next issue of Sports Illustrated hits the stands this week, according to the Drudge Report!!! Go BLUE!!!
Wow its gonna be funny later on in november when those lugs from up north lose again and this time to a Coach who has never been a head coach at any level.
Flea55

Orlando, FL

#255 Jun 1, 2011
casey d jax fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow its gonna be funny later on in november when those lugs from up north lose again and this time to a Coach who has never been a head coach at any level.
Just like they LOST to Appalachia State, lol!!!!!!
rocky

United States

#256 Jun 2, 2011
Will Michigan ever schedule Toledo again?
keith barry

London, OH

#257 Jun 2, 2011
Liar Liar vest on fire wrote:
I am rubbing my hands with my head back giving my best villain laugh!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!! JT is finally done and Pryor isn't far behind. This thing will take years and years to fix. Wow OSU fans are in for a long and excruciating season(s) Thank you JT and the tat 5 for fully exposing OSU for what they really are LIARS AND CHEATERS. On the ground now laughing and kicking and screaming with excitement. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! !
You sound like a very evil person. you need help.
Flea55

Orlando, FL

#258 Jun 2, 2011
Flea55 wrote:
<quoted text> Just like they LOST to Appalachia State, lol!!!!!!
how do you judge that a "clueless'...lol, it's the truth!!!!!!! Michigan LOST to Appalachia State!!! I wouldn't be too happy about all this if I were a Michiscum fan...you have to focus on your upcoming schedule this year and if you can't EVEN beat App. State you need to focus on other things hahahaha!!!!!
casey d jax fl

Jacksonville, FL

#259 Jun 2, 2011
Flea55 wrote:
<quoted text> Just like they LOST to Appalachia State, lol!!!!!!
You right flea michigan lugs are coming on here talking all that smack but they will all be gone by the end of november. GO BUCKS!!!!!!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#260 Jun 2, 2011
I doubt they'll ever schedule Appalachian St. again...LOL. What a pathetic team.
Flea55 wrote:
<quoted text>how do you judge that a "clueless'...lol, it's the truth!!!!!!! Michigan LOST to Appalachia State!!! I wouldn't be too happy about all this if I were a Michiscum fan...you have to focus on your upcoming schedule this year and if you can't EVEN beat App. State you need to focus on other things hahahaha!!!!!
fl buckeye 2

United States

#261 Jun 3, 2011
DEATH PENALTY FOR OSU wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine, no problem...however make an apples to apples comparison of Michigan's transgression and osu's trangressions and when the NCAA gets done with osu it is not even going to be close who will have the most severe sanctions.
Sanctions or not...Michigan still S**ks! You can't even beat App. State or anyone else for that matter. If I were you, I'd spend more time concentrating on my own pathetic team and their pathetic upcoming seasons performance. Just because Tressel messed up doesn't make your p*** poor team any better...lololo~~!
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#262 Jun 3, 2011
fl buckeye 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Sanctions or not...Michigan still S**ks! You can't even beat App. State or anyone else for that matter. If I were you, I'd spend more time concentrating on my own pathetic team and their pathetic upcoming seasons performance. Just because Tressel messed up doesn't make your p*** poor team any better...lololo~~!
How many batteries does it take to beat Michigan? one double A

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dane Sanzenbacher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aurora assuming underdog role against powerful ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 R michael smith 1
News Sanzenbacher catches passes, attention (Aug '11) Aug '11 Laughing Bear Fan 11
News 47 Ohio State Players On Active NFL Rosters | W... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Matt from Columbus 16
News Preseason countdown: No. 21 Ohio State (Aug '11) Aug '11 Edgar The Shopkeeper 1
News Ex-Ohio State Players Sign NFL Free Agent Contr... (Jul '11) Aug '11 Matt from Columbus 12
News QB Devlin to Miami (Jul '11) Jul '11 Pick 3
News Former Buckeyes WR Dane Sanzenbacher Gets the "... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Truebuckeyefan 3
More from around the web