Rees, Calabrese will miss season opener

Rees, Calabrese will miss season opener

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Jul 31, 2012, titled Rees, Calabrese will miss season opener. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Notre Dame will have a new starting quarterback this year...at least for the season opener after word can down that head coach Brian Kelly has suspended last year's starter Tommy Rees along with senior linebacker Carlo Calabrese for the Navy game as a result of their May 3rd arrest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#1 Aug 1, 2012
Should be harsher for Rees. I think 3 games would be fair. Carlos' is about right. I think he will keep his damn mouth shut from now on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dan Fox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ASU Football: As excitement builds for matchup ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 JIM 1
News Drue Tranquill Visits Notre Dame (Aug '13) Aug '13 BigDan 1
News Notre Dame Football Recruiting: Showcasing Iris... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Linebacker66 1
News Is the Front 7 of Notre Dame's Defense Playing ... (Sep '12) Sep '12 BigDan 3
News ND linebacker Calabrese takes criticism to heart (Aug '11) Aug '11 BigDan 1
News Shiny and new (Apr '11) Apr '11 BigDan 3
News Lynch puts on a show as Irish defense dominates (Apr '11) Apr '11 BigDan 1
More from around the web