Longhorns get revenge against Red Rai...

Longhorns get revenge against Red Raiders

There are 2 comments on the Abc13.com story from Sep 19, 2009, titled Longhorns get revenge against Red Raiders. In it, Abc13.com reports that:

Colt McCoy and No. 2 Texas gained a measure of revenge against Texas Tech and its new prolific passer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Abc13.com.

Evan

Clarksville, TN

#1 Sep 19, 2009
i will have my revange on topix soon enough i shall have my revange
realist

Tallahassee, FL

#2 Sep 19, 2009
I don't care if the Longhorns win or lose. I just think Tiffany Thornton from Austin is awesome. She is the beautiful blonde woman (age 23) on that Disney Channel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dan Buckner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Wildcats Quinn, Tutogi move on to this week'... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Ed Creekmore 1
News With Rich Rod running show, Wildcats starting t... (Nov '12) Nov '12 O J SIMPSON 1
News Arizona and UCLA clash in top-25 showdown (Nov '12) Nov '12 PEE PEE PETE 1
News USC vs. Arizona: Matt Scott, Wildcats claim 39-... (Oct '12) Oct '12 BigDan 1
News Trojans seek milestone victory in clash with Wi... (Oct '12) Oct '12 PEE PEE PETE 1
News BCS Championship Predictions: Why The Texas Lon... (Nov '09) Jan '10 DeathValley56 Ghost 206
News Texas beats UTEP (Sep '09) Sep '09 hookem_a_w 1
More from around the web