Boise State continues to be the class...

Boise State continues to be the class of the conference - Hawai...

There are 3 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Aug 28, 2009, titled Boise State continues to be the class of the conference - Hawai.... In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

They're calling it "A Decade of Dominance" in Boise. Scroll down the list of Boise State's accomplishments since 1999, and it's hard to argue with the assessment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Desert Rat

Dubai, UAE

#1 Aug 28, 2009
Jason, I think the title of your story is inappropriate. "Class" of the WAC. Humm....Does that mean the rest of the WAC does not have class? Perhaps "Best" of WAC. "Perennial" No.1 of the WAC. Or Bullies of the WAC.

Jus havin' fun.

You would think by now, the rest of the WAC would have figured out the Broncos' offense. But they haven't.

We will need help from the Menehunes "again" this year. Hope for rain and a "Rainbow."
Michael in Kona

San Diego, CA

#2 Aug 28, 2009
BSU is a likable team. The coach and the team are classy. They seem to have the team policy, "No jerks allowed." The QB was sensational last year, although just a freshman. As a team, they never beat themselves with silly penalties and mistakes. Yes, on paper, the Broncos look unbeatable in WAC. I don't see much weakness. Let's just hope that our guys can put up a good fight on our own home turf. A timely turn over here and there can result in an upset win for us. Go Warriors!
maui the demigod

Haiku, HI

#3 Aug 28, 2009
LETS GO 'BOWS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

D.J Harper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boise State deals with fall in poll (Oct '10) Oct '10 Chaos Undercover 11
News Boise State: Kellen Moore leads Boise State ove... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Idgaf 51
News Boise State: Kellen Moore leads Boise State ove... (Sep '10) Sep '10 johnny evans 1
News Petersen not ready to call Broncos No. 5 team i... (Sep '09) Oct '09 Ruger 5
News No. 10 Boise St wins 51-34 shootout over Fresno St (Sep '09) Sep '09 Ruger 42
News Pirates Stun Broncos in Hawaii Bowl (Dec '07) Dec '07 Bull Dawg 1
News Boise State runs all over Fresno (Oct '07) Oct '07 Mach5Motorsport 2
More from around the web