Henderson: TCU, Boise State have legitimate chance to play for BCS title

Nov 8, 2010 Read more: Denver Post

Texas defensive coordinator Will Muschamp says he had an idea this season would be challenging.

Read more
Larry from Cleburne

Dallas, TX

#1 Nov 8, 2010
The first game against Rice I knew that Texas had some real issues. Was sure that they would lose 3 or even 4 games, but it is just hard to beleive that this season would turned out like it has. I knew that Texas had all these GREAT recruits out of high school, and Gilbert was the next great QB. for Texas. Gilbert played pretty good against Bama, and Texas almost won that game. Gilbert isn't even playing at the level he was at when he played Bama. What has happened to Gilbert? Nothing, he is doing his best, but I hate to say this, but he just doesn't have it. We see that a lot out of great players coming out of high school
that can't adjust to a higher level. As far as the rest of the team, they just don't care. I was watching the sidelings during the K.S. game. The Texas players were laughing, and having a great time, and the some of the players had their helment off. If I didn't know I would have thought they were winning the game. How sad it is to watch a team just fall apart. Mack Brown needs to make some big ajustments against Oklahoma State. Mack needs to make a STATEMENT to all of his players. If you are going to be a starter you better play, get it together or you will be on the bench. Play some of these players that don't have famous last names.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collin Klein Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kansas State's Collin Klein determined to show ... (Apr '13) Sep '13 willy 2
News Big 12 Football | Post Spring Assessment | Kans... (Jun '13) Jun '13 duck 1
News Notre Dame leads BCS, Alabama second after week... (Nov '12) Feb '13 Ray Gay 163
News Fiesta Bowl gets prime matchup of Wildcats, Ducks (Jan '13) Jan '13 BigDan 1
News BCS bonanza: Alabama vs. Notre Dame (Dec '12) Dec '12 BigDan 50
News Manziel could make history by winning Heisman (Dec '12) Dec '12 Burple Faith 45
News USC Football: Coach Tee Martin to Tennessee? He... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Swagalific 1
More from around the web