Notre Dame Football: Running Back Pre-Spring Depth Chart

Feb 16, 2011 Full story: BleacherReport 6

It is Wood's time to shine in 2011. Our stroll through the Notre Dame pre-spring depth chart continues as we take a look at the running backs for the upcoming 2011 season.

Full Story

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#1 Feb 16, 2011
I think we are looking good at RB, besides, if we want to, we can move Riddick back to RB but I really want him in the slot.

“Women Love me, even yours”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 16, 2011
BigDan wrote:
I think we are looking good at RB, besides, if we want to, we can move Riddick back to RB but I really want him in the slot.
Won't need to move Riddick, Wood will lead the nations in yards per carry
Dr Lou

Marshall, TX

#3 Feb 16, 2011
My full name is Louis Leo "Lou" Holtz. I was born January 6, 1937; and, I am a retired American football coach, and active sportscaster, author, and motivational speaker. I have one thing to say about Notre Dame! Notre Dame is over-rated; and, always has been over-rated except when I coached there. Notre Dame will be lucky to win 5 games in 2011!!! Dr. Lou .... Dr. Lou ..... Dr. Lou ......

Location hidden

#4 Feb 22, 2011
Dr Lou wrote:
My full name is Louis Leo "Lou" Holtz. I was born January 6, 1937; and, I am a retired American football coach, and active sportscaster, author, and motivational speaker. I have one thing to say about Notre Dame! Notre Dame is over-rated; and, always has been over-rated except when I coached there. Notre Dame will be lucky to win 5 games in 2011!!! Dr. Lou .... Dr. Lou ..... Dr. Lou ......
Have you been a moron your whole life or is that something that you have recently become? Did you type with a lisp? If you were the real Lou you wouldn't have come off as such a moron.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#5 Feb 22, 2011
Hugh Jazzcock wrote:
<quoted text>
Won't need to move Riddick, Wood will lead the nations in yards per carry
I agree with ya there but it is nice to have the option.

Location hidden

#6 Feb 22, 2011
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with ya there but it is nice to have the option.
They seem to have a lot more options now than in the past 7 or 8 years. Especially on D, they are going to be monsters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cierre Wood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cierre Wood shines at RB in Texans debut (Aug '13) Aug '13 BigDan 1
Notre Dame Football: Previewing the 3 Biggest F... (Jul '13) Jul '13 BigDan 1
OFD Films: Iso Cam - Zack Martin - Run Blocking (Jul '13) Jul '13 BigDan 1
Notre Dame first-year players to watch (Jun '13) Jul '13 BigDan 4
2013 Season-Post Spring Predictions (May '13) May '13 PEE PEE PETE 25
Could Manti Te'o be a fit for the Vikings? (Apr '13) Apr '13 joey 3
Martin, Nix to return to play at Notre Dame (Dec '12) Jan '13 BigDan 5
More from around the web