Notre Dame Football: What's Next For ...

Notre Dame Football: What's Next For Armando Allen?

There are 3 comments on the BleacherReport story from Jan 30, 2011, titled Notre Dame Football: What's Next For Armando Allen?. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

An appropriate sub-title for this article would have been "The Career That Should've Been." The first time I ever heard the name Armando Allen was about four years ago in a season opener against Georgia Tech.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#1 Jan 30, 2011
ton of talent but injury prone

“LSU, 2012 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPS!”

Since: Jun 10

Bama & USC r both going down!!

#2 Jan 31, 2011
BigDan wrote:
ton of talent but injury prone
ur mostly way right here, injury prone is right, ton of talent is right..........BUT, NOTRE DAME WON'T DO ANYTHING WITH THE TALENT because, they're NOTHING DAME!!!!!!!! YO!!!!!!!!!!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#3 Feb 1, 2011
deathvalley wrote:
<quoted text>
ur mostly way right here, injury prone is right, ton of talent is right..........BUT, NOTRE DAME WON'T DO ANYTHING WITH THE TALENT because, they're NOTHING DAME!!!!!!!! YO!!!!!!!!!!
MTV called and said that you can continue to say YO!!!!!, no one else is dumb enough to still say it so it's free for you to still use.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cierre Wood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cierre Wood shines at RB in Texans debut (Aug '13) Aug '13 BigDan 1
News Notre Dame Football: Previewing the 3 Biggest F... (Jul '13) Jul '13 BigDan 1
News OFD Films: Iso Cam - Zack Martin - Run Blocking (Jul '13) Jul '13 BigDan 1
News Notre Dame first-year players to watch (Jun '13) Jul '13 BigDan 4
News 2013 Season-Post Spring Predictions (May '13) May '13 PEE PEE PETE 25
News Could Manti Te'o be a fit for the Vikings? (Apr '13) Apr '13 joey 3
News Martin, Nix to return to play at Notre Dame (Dec '12) Jan '13 BigDan 5
More from around the web