Notre Dame Football: Is There Fight Left in the Irish?

Sep 3, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

This season is an important one if Notre Dame Football wants to get back on the college football map.

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Sep 15, 2011
Harold

Peachtree City, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Judged:

Fighting Irish, what a joke. LOL.
Coach Eddie Fratzah

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2011

Judged:

Notre Dame football has become as significant as a fart in a hurricane.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

The weather delay last saturday was GODS way of telling Notre Dame to give up football and become a basketball school.

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

Judged:

I think all of you guys are being way too hard on Notre Dame. And that comes for a Trojan like me!!! Has everyone forgotten that South Florida is a very good football team? They have proven they are capable by beating more then one Top 25 team in recent years and have won at least 8 games or more in the last five seasons. And most of these were against Big East foes. I still reserve judgement on the Irish until a few more games.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

Judged:

Notre Dame played the wrong QB in the first half. They will be better with Rees starting.I also think they will be formidable. BTW screw Michigan, I hate them with every fiber in my being. Do us all a favor and WIN! WIN! WIN! Win one for Adrian...oh wait I had a Rocky moment :P.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2011

Coach Eddie Fratzah wrote:
Notre Dame football has become as significant as a fart in a hurricane.
MICHIGAN 35, NOTRE DAME 31

Notre Dame by the Lake and the curse of Lad Lagoon.
joey

Livonia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
I think all of you guys are being way too hard on Notre Dame. And that comes for a Trojan like me!!! Has everyone forgotten that South Florida is a very good football team? They have proven they are capable by beating more then one Top 25 team in recent years and have won at least 8 games or more in the last five seasons. And most of these were against Big East foes. I still reserve judgement on the Irish until a few more games.
see your still trying to suck up to big dan?your condoms and the farting irish will still win some patsy games as long as you stay away from the sec and big 12!you piss ants neeed to stay in the land of nobodies!beating mich.accomplishes what?another no body?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

joey wrote:
<quoted text>see your still trying to suck up to big dan?your condoms and the farting irish will still win some patsy games as long as you stay away from the sec and big 12!you piss ants neeed to stay in the land of nobodies!beating mich.accomplishes what?another no body?
Notre Dame should join the MAC, WAC, or IVY League.

Notre Dame by the Lake and the curse of Lad Lagoon.

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

Judged:

joey wrote:
<quoted text>see your still trying to suck up to big dan?your condoms and the farting irish will still win some patsy games as long as you stay away from the sec and big 12!you piss ants neeed to stay in the land of nobodies!beating mich.accomplishes what?another no body?
What, did you just crawl out of the swamp joey and realized your computer wasnt flooded from all that lowlying swamp rain you get? Welcome back from the cesspools of Louisiainta. HaHa

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

Judged:

GO BULLS.

ND underestimated South Florida. Result, got punched right in the mouth.

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

Judged:

joey wrote:
One of those won't be against NAVY. Who coincidentally has beaten ND the past 2 years in a row.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••