Bob Sansevere: Two things with loca NFL draft expert Shawn Zobel

Full story: TwinCities.com

Shawn Zobel, a 21-year-old junior at St. Thomas, is an NFL draft aficionado who has owned Draft Headquarters since 2007.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 28 of28
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ZJJ

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Judged:

Please don't go after Kolb or Young, they are both backups at best. Not Super Bowl QBs. Chilly could have drafted someone 2 years ago to learn under Farve, then we'd be in decent shape now. Worked pretty well in green bay. I guess he thought Farve would play forever.
Purple24

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Judged:

for people wanting joe webb as starting QB. I don't think he has what it takes to be a starting NFL QB. He may be a solid 2nd string qb with time and experience, but starting qb no. He doesn't have the throwing ability and ability to read and react that all great qb's have. Joe Webb is a running qb. Which running qb has won the supebowl? Also we've had nothing but running qb's the last 10 years starting with Culpepper then jackson. Where has that got us? See any superbowl titles yet? Its time to change it up. We need a pocket passer Qb that is accruate, smart, great pocket awareness, etc. If being a freak of nature physically was an important requirement for QB then Peyton manning wouldn't be any good at all. Enough with the running qb's.
Jake

Saint Augustine, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Judged:

I'm sure the Viking's braintrust will make some stellar moves like drafting a Division II QB from Montana State in the 4th Round that no other team had on their radar.
just a thought

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Judged:

Who cares you dumb vikings idiots, the team is moving to LA. You people REALLY need to get a life or go get some counseling.
Joey

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Judged:

you are right, the vikings suck after 50 years and no championship, they are not getting a new stadium. move on!
COVIKINGFAN

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

Judged:

just a thought wrote:
Who cares you dumb vikings idiots, the team is moving to LA. You people REALLY need to get a life or go get some counseling.
Just a thought here...if everyone on this blog is an idiot needing a life, where does that leave you?
wcbuckley7

Monroe, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

Purple24 wrote:
for people wanting joe webb as starting QB. I don't think he has what it takes to be a starting NFL QB. He may be a solid 2nd string qb with time and experience, but starting qb no. He doesn't have the throwing ability and ability to read and react that all great qb's have. Joe Webb is a running qb. Which running qb has won the supebowl? Also we've had nothing but running qb's the last 10 years starting with Culpepper then jackson. Where has that got us? See any superbowl titles yet? Its time to change it up. We need a pocket passer Qb that is accruate, smart, great pocket awareness, etc. If being a freak of nature physically was an important requirement for QB then Peyton manning wouldn't be any good at all. Enough with the running qb's.
we had a accruate, smart pocket passer named brett and we were still 6 and 10.
Lenny

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2011

wcbuckley7 wrote:
<quoted text>we had a accruate, smart pocket passer named brett and we were still 6 and 10.
Brett was old and out of his prime. However Brett in his prime was among the league elite QB's that won a superbowl. Where as t-joke, and Webb will always just be career backup.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 28 of28
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Christian Ponder Discussions

Search the Christian Ponder Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The Tale Of Two Ponders (Sep '13) Sep '13 Laughing Bear Fan 22
Vikings support Christian Ponder, but coach say... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Sodomites 3
NFL Quarterbacks That Shouldn't Be Starting (May '13) May '13 flbadcatowner 16
Souhan: It's time already: Bench McNabb and sta... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Purple Faithful 13
College Football Preseason Top 25 (Jul '11) Aug '11 BigDan 3
Quarterback uncertainty for Miami Hurricanes, F... (Jul '11) Jul '11 bakers dozen 2
Anyone ready for Sooners-Seminoles? (May '11) May '11 FSU 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••