Florida State routs Badgers to win Champs Sports Bowl

Florida State quarterback Christian Ponder completed 18 of 31 passes for 199 yards and two touchdowns and the Seminoles ' defense forced three fumbles and returned two for touchdowns to lead FSU to a 42-13 ... Full Story
Doug

Hollywood, FL

#3 Dec 27, 2008
Who cares?
Chimps

Hialeah, FL

#4 Dec 27, 2008
The Champs SPORTS BOWL! Now there's an accomplishment. Awwwww....every team makes a bowl appearance even though they're highly unqualified. I guess FSU needs the self esteem. What do you need to get into FSU these days? 2.5 GPA? Maybe a GED? Knowledge of a few words in English? Chop Chop FSU....Chop Chop.....old hat...... Weinke and Warrick are gone.
BUCKEYE AND NOLE

Bellefonte, PA

#5 Dec 27, 2008
Chimps wrote:
The Champs SPORTS BOWL! Now there's an accomplishment. Awwwww....every team makes a bowl appearance even though they're highly unqualified. I guess FSU needs the self esteem. What do you need to get into FSU these days? 2.5 GPA? Maybe a GED? Knowledge of a few words in English? Chop Chop FSU....Chop Chop.....old hat...... Weinke and Warrick are gone.
The way your putting down FSU I assume you went to Yale or Harvard and passed with flying colors.
Don

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#6 Dec 27, 2008
"The way your [sic] putting down FSU I assume you went to Yale or Harvard and passed with flying colors....."

I didn't go to Yale or Harvard but I did graduate from one of the "Top 30 Schools" (FSU, by the way, is ranked 102!) and we beat FSU in football this year. And last year. And the year before that. When FSU loses its football reputation (and that is GONE) then what you have left is a medicore party school located in a pretty jerkwater area of Florida.
scottyg

Boynton Beach, FL

#7 Dec 28, 2008
I didn't go to Yale or Harvard but I did graduate from one of the "Top 30 Schools" (FSU, by the way, is ranked 102!) and we beat FSU in football this year. And last year. And the year before that. When FSU loses its football reputation (and that is GONE) then what you have left is a medicore party school located in a pretty jerkwater area of Florida.

your a very unhappy person get some prozac
rukidding

Dothan, AL

#8 Dec 28, 2008
Don wrote:
"The way your [sic] putting down FSU I assume you went to Yale or Harvard and passed with flying colors....."
Gainesville is like throwing up in your mouth. It sucks before, during, and after.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Ponder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Tale Of Two Ponders (Sep '13) Sep '13 Laughing Bear Fan 22
Vikings support Christian Ponder, but coach say... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Sodomites 3
NFL Quarterbacks That Shouldn't Be Starting (May '13) May '13 flbadcatowner 16
Souhan: It's time already: Bench McNabb and sta... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Purple Faithful 13
College Football Preseason Top 25 (Jul '11) Aug '11 BigDan 3
Quarterback uncertainty for Miami Hurricanes, F... (Jul '11) Jul '11 bakers dozen 2
Anyone ready for Sooners-Seminoles? (May '11) May '11 FSU 1

Christian Ponder People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE