Plenty of obstacles for Bowden, Semin...

Plenty of obstacles for Bowden, Seminoles

There are 1 comment on the Fox Sports story from Jul 14, 2009, titled Plenty of obstacles for Bowden, Seminoles. In it, Fox Sports reports that:

Part of a preseason series on the Daily Texan's college football top 25. Florida State will open its season in Tallahassee against in-state rival Miami.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox Sports.

Not sure

Arlington, VA

#1 Jul 14, 2009
First of all this moron says that "Ponder will have a limited arsenal of receivers to throw to, as most of them are ineligible or in prison." Who is in prison? I guess fact finding before you write an article is not done in TX. Then he says that the Oline is a "traditional weakness" once again, since when is a few weak years a tradition? Then he says "but an challenge for the conference crown in a weak ACC" Come on the Big 12 has like 3 good teams and a bunch of gimmies, FSU plays a tougher OOC schedule than UT plays in conf. Moral of the story never read an article from this moron again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Ponder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Tale Of Two Ponders (Sep '13) Sep '13 Laughing Bear Fan 22
News Vikings support Christian Ponder, but coach say... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Sodomites 3
News NFL Quarterbacks That Shouldn't Be Starting (May '13) May '13 flbadcatowner 16
News Souhan: It's time already: Bench McNabb and sta... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Purple Faithful 13
News College Football Preseason Top 25 (Jul '11) Aug '11 BigDan 3
News Quarterback uncertainty for Miami Hurricanes, F... (Jul '11) Jul '11 bakers dozen 2
News Anyone ready for Sooners-Seminoles? (May '11) May '11 FSU 1
More from around the web