Avoid telling Bobby Bowden, 'break a leg'

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

Wisconsin Coach Bret Bielema knows how to coach against a legend. Unfortunately, he knows all too well how to accidentally hurt one, too.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Dec 24, 2008
GAYEATER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2008

Bowden,Fisher,Ponder need to.......get the heck out of town. Move ,leave,quit, go visit the yanks or worst Canandagins
NoleFan

Merritt Island, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2008

GAYEATER wrote:
Bowden,Fisher,Ponder need to.......get the heck out of town. Move ,leave,quit, go visit the yanks or worst Canandagins
What does this even mean? Your IP address says you're not in Orlando so I just don't get it.
Capt Ben

Destin, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2008

This game will be difficult to predict but if we play at our best it will be a win. Hopefully we can get up for it for if we don't it isn't going to be fun to watch. Bulldozers are hard to stop. Like Coach Bowden said, We hope to get the ball back. My concern is our need to stop the full back will allow their tight ends to be open a lot. Our receivers drop so many passes. If they can hold on to them we should do well. Lord help us. Go Noles....
USMarineCorp1081 9

Maitland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2008

Agreed, we play our game we win...a win for us would be a step in the right direction for the next couple years ahead as our young team ages and gains experience.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Christian Ponder Discussions

Search the Christian Ponder Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Tale Of Two Ponders (Sep '13) Sep '13 Laughing Bear Fan 22
Vikings support Christian Ponder, but coach say... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Sodomites 3
NFL Quarterbacks That Shouldn't Be Starting (May '13) May '13 flbadcatowner 16
Souhan: It's time already: Bench McNabb and sta... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Purple Faithful 13
College Football Preseason Top 25 (Jul '11) Aug '11 BigDan 3
Quarterback uncertainty for Miami Hurricanes, F... (Jul '11) Jul '11 bakers dozen 2
Anyone ready for Sooners-Seminoles? (May '11) May '11 FSU 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••