Blue 42: Christian Ponder isn't a fir...

Blue 42: Christian Ponder isn't a first-rounder

There are 1 comment on the KBSG-FM Seattle story from Mar 7, 2011, titled Blue 42: Christian Ponder isn't a first-rounder. In it, KBSG-FM Seattle reports that:

Danny O'Neil of The Seattle Times joined Brock & Salk on Monday and said that among quarterbacks available in the draft, he thinks Christian Ponder of Florida State would be the best fit for the Seahawks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KBSG-FM Seattle.

Ponder is Mature

Portland, OR

#1 Mar 8, 2011
One thing to consider is that Christian Ponder is extremely mature and intelligent. The guy finished his Bachelors in 2 years and finished his Masters degree before his last football season began with an excellent GPA.

He is big, can run, and will impress Seattle if chosen for the Seahawks.

Makes me want to head to Seattle to see a game or two when he starts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Ponder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Tale Of Two Ponders (Sep '13) Sep '13 Laughing Bear Fan 22
News Vikings support Christian Ponder, but coach say... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Sodomites 3
News NFL Quarterbacks That Shouldn't Be Starting (May '13) May '13 flbadcatowner 16
News Souhan: It's time already: Bench McNabb and sta... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Purple Faithful 13
News College Football Preseason Top 25 (Jul '11) Aug '11 BigDan 3
News Quarterback uncertainty for Miami Hurricanes, F... (Jul '11) Jul '11 bakers dozen 2
News Anyone ready for Sooners-Seminoles? (May '11) May '11 FSU 1
More from around the web