Seminoles Top Badgers 42-13

Seminoles Top Badgers 42-13

There are 2 comments on the WFMY 2 Greensboro story from Dec 27, 2008, titled Seminoles Top Badgers 42-13. In it, WFMY 2 Greensboro reports that:

Derek Nicholson and Dakota Wilson returned fumbles for touchdowns, Christian Ponder threw two TD passes and Florida State routed Wisconsin 42-13 Saturday in the Champs Sports Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMY 2 Greensboro.

“Just passin' through”

Since: Mar 07

Madtown

#1 Jan 1, 2009
..and coach B still gets over $100grand bonus for simply being eligible for that bowl, great job buddy. I know it must have been tough to assemble an average, underachieving team being paid ONLY $1+ MILLION a year. Congrats, you sure did deserve it!

Reform salary structure in college athletics, NOW!
annonymous

Fresno, CA

#2 Jan 8, 2009
I agree, getting paid that much money and losing that bad it's hard for me to believe. Wisconsin's football program stinks, they barely beat Fresno, next time they won't be so lucky. If we had a coach that was getting paid that much money, maybe we'd be undefeated....just food for thought.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Ponder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Tale Of Two Ponders (Sep '13) Sep '13 Laughing Bear Fan 22
News Vikings support Christian Ponder, but coach say... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Sodomites 3
News NFL Quarterbacks That Shouldn't Be Starting (May '13) May '13 flbadcatowner 16
News Souhan: It's time already: Bench McNabb and sta... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Purple Faithful 13
News College Football Preseason Top 25 (Jul '11) Aug '11 BigDan 3
News Quarterback uncertainty for Miami Hurricanes, F... (Jul '11) Jul '11 bakers dozen 2
News Anyone ready for Sooners-Seminoles? (May '11) May '11 FSU 1
More from around the web