Tonight's game: Ohio State vs. LSU

Tonight's game: Ohio State vs. LSU

There are 17 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Jan 7, 2008, titled Tonight's game: Ohio State vs. LSU. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

No. 1 Ohio State vs. No. 2 LSU Site // New Orleans Time, TV // 8:15 p.m., Fox Line // LSU by 3 1/2 Outlook // Except for a slip at home against Illinois, which ended a 20-game Big Ten winning streak and a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Kaylee

Bradenton, FL

#1 Jan 7, 2008
OHIO STATE ROCKS GO BUCK....LSU SUCKS
JAGS

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Jan 7, 2008
where my buck fans at?

way to go repeat of last year
Arrow Smith

Miami, FL

#3 Jan 7, 2008
Kaylee wrote:
OHIO STATE ROCKS GO BUCK....LSU SUCKS
Right now you and the suck bucks blow pal. 24 unanswered points. Don't be an idiot clown just be a clown. Get off daddies computer little buddy. LOSERs AGAIN. 0-12 against the SEC. Why to keep the conference battle in your court. YOU SUCK GOMER.
Arrow Smith

Miami, FL

#4 Jan 7, 2008
Peat and repeat. Its too easy in the Big Easy when it comes to osu. I remember in the Sugar Bowl of Jan 1 1978 then the Kings of the College Football World ALABAMA laid the smack down on Woodrow (Limp Woody) 38 - 6. Alabama rolled up 388 yards rushing and 129 yards passing. Blew the osu boys out of New Orleans. I would like to thank the TIDE for Starting that and now LSU putting the SEC vs the big 10 debate to rest.

“Why is it always Monday?”

Since: Jan 07

Shawnee, Oklahoma

#5 Jan 7, 2008
Where are all the bucks at that have been talking their crap all season? Wgat an over rated bunch of losers...

“Why is it always Monday?”

Since: Jan 07

Shawnee, Oklahoma

#6 Jan 7, 2008
Please excse my spelling, im drinking to LSU, the better team by far !!!!
Throwback 1

United States

#7 Jan 7, 2008
So, this is what they call football in the Big 10? How sad.
SEC

Bradfordsville, KY

#8 Jan 7, 2008
lol ohio state stick with the saying your the BEST DAMN BAND IN THE LAND b/c you fail 2 time in football now and once in basketball to the sec. OHIO STATE would be like rank 5 or 6 in the SEC if they played in our conf.
SEC

Bradfordsville, KY

#9 Jan 7, 2008
UT is better
UG is better
UF is better
LSU is better
UA is better
UK is bout the same well UK can beat LSU anyways
TIDE is better

ohio state u and ole miss could fight it out for the last spot
Throwback 1

United States

#10 Jan 7, 2008
The entire Big 10 should be demoted to D-llA.
JAGS

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#11 Jan 7, 2008
I AM AN FSU FAN SO BOTH TEAMS CAN GO TO HELL, ALTHOUGH I HATE OSU MORE AS THEY DID NOT BEAT THE GAYTORS LAST YEAR, THAT SAID

SHAME ON YOU OSU FOR LAYING DOWN LIKE A SORORITY GIRL THE PAST 2 YEARS IN THE TITLE GAME

THANKS FOR NO SUSPENSE OR HEART FOR 2 STR8 YEARS
SEC

Bradfordsville, KY

#12 Jan 7, 2008
Throwback i have to say your right.
SEC

Bradfordsville, KY

#13 Jan 7, 2008
ohio state the SEC is the place to be.
all we know in the SEC is CHampionships. something ha ha well u make it to the game and lose
Tigers 2004-2008 Champs

United States

#14 Jan 7, 2008
38 - 24!!!
SUCK IT O'CRY'O STATE!!!!
SEC fan

Cut Off, LA

#15 Jan 7, 2008
Osu ain't shit. Another one for the SEC.Keeping the title in the SEC.OSU fans and pac ten go to hell!!!
tim

Morganton, NC

#16 Jan 7, 2008
Iowa Born wrote:
Please excse my spelling, im drinking to LSU, the better team by far !!!!
hell yeah!!! nothin wrong with some drinkin & football!!!
Kevin

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Jan 7, 2008
Who Cares a champ w/two losses not much of a champ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Wells Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL: How former Buckeyes fared | BuckeyeXtra (Jan '11) Jan '11 TNBuckeye 2
News NFL: How former Buckeyes fared | BuckeyeXtra (Nov '10) Nov '10 dandydon64 3
News NFL: How former Buckeyes fared | BuckeyeXtra (Oct '10) Oct '10 JAG 3
News NFL: How former Buckeyes fared | BuckeyeXtra (Oct '10) Oct '10 Canton Calling 2
News NFL: How former Buckeyes fared | BuckeyeXtra (Sep '10) Sep '10 Worthless article 2
News Heisman Power Rankings: Who Are the Early Favor... (Jul '10) Aug '10 BigDan 27
News History says OSU fans should temper expectations (Jan '10) Jan '10 Florida Engineer 12
More from around the web