Cavaliers' waiting game

Cavaliers' waiting game

There are 1 comment on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Apr 24, 2009, titled Cavaliers' waiting game. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

Since that February weekend in Indianapolis, Kevin Ogletree and Cedric Peerman have had their heads spinning from all the possibilities that could come out of this weekend's NFL Draft.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Wondering

Gloucester, VA

#1 Apr 24, 2009
Whomever gets these two will be getting a steal. Had each not gotten hurt, they'd have been projected much higher. However, it's normal that they will be lower due to teams worrying about further injuries sidelining them.

Peerman will be an excellent 2nd back for a team, and will probably begin his NFL career much like Alvin Pearman, returning kicks and playing in relief.

Ogletree is fast and has great hands. I could see the Giants or Eagles picking him up in the 3rd or 4th round.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Wells Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL: How former Buckeyes fared | BuckeyeXtra (Jan '11) Jan '11 TNBuckeye 2
News NFL: How former Buckeyes fared | BuckeyeXtra (Nov '10) Nov '10 dandydon64 3
News NFL: How former Buckeyes fared | BuckeyeXtra (Oct '10) Oct '10 JAG 3
News NFL: How former Buckeyes fared | BuckeyeXtra (Oct '10) Oct '10 Canton Calling 2
News NFL: How former Buckeyes fared | BuckeyeXtra (Sep '10) Sep '10 Worthless article 2
News Heisman Power Rankings: Who Are the Early Favor... (Jul '10) Aug '10 BigDan 27
News History says OSU fans should temper expectations (Jan '10) Jan '10 Florida Engineer 12
More from around the web