Trojans' thoughts are on Buckeyes

Trojans' thoughts are on Buckeyes

There are 230 comments on the LA Daily News story from Sep 5, 2008, titled Trojans' thoughts are on Buckeyes. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

USC players get their first weekend off in more than a month, but instead of welcoming the rare break, the No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#224 Sep 26, 2008
BUCKEYE AND NOLE wrote:
And to all the USC fans, if I joke about your team its only that, a joke. Nothing serious. You guys still have a shot at the NC. But OSU has had your number at their house the past couple of games. USC wins the big games and then loses the lower tier ones. Is it bc you guys had no repsect for them bc not many USC fans were in the stands cuz they figured it'll be a waste of money. But thats why you never underestimate your opponent. I got a look at those dudes on USC defense and they are monsters in uniform. But OSU has toughness as well. Go Bucks!!!
> Gees, Buckaroux! All this time I thought you were serious! LOL! > Hey, you could be like me ... a target for B-52 bombing runs. Heck, I'm waiting for some commandos to kick in my front door and start tossing grenades in. LOL! > So, who are you pickin' in the Nehi Red Pop-Bullfrawg game tomorrow? I know you like the choking bullfrawgs, but give me a reasonable pick please. LOL!
>;)
BUCKEYE AND NOLE

State College, PA

#225 Sep 26, 2008
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all good, dude, you earned this one. Thanks for the words of encouragement.
*Tomahawk-chopping* Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
I think its gonna be another crazy college football season. I thought USC was gonna steamroll everybody. But they ran into a bunch of fiesty Beavers. I think its bc they are in hibernation then when they play USC they wake up...LOL!!! Hey man, like Breaking Benjamin says, "You gotta fight just to make it thru". No team should be taken lightly.
BUCKEYE AND NOLE

State College, PA

#226 Sep 26, 2008
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Gees, Buckaroux! All this time I thought you were serious! LOL! > Hey, you could be like me ... a target for B-52 bombing runs. Heck, I'm waiting for some commandos to kick in my front door and start tossing grenades in. LOL! > So, who are you pickin' in the Nehi Red Pop-Bullfrawg game tomorrow? I know you like the choking bullfrawgs, but give me a reasonable pick please. LOL!
>;)
Actually I found secret cameras in my bedroom so I think I'm being watched by some type of secret service government officials...LOL!!! As for the game tomorrow, I'm going with Alabama. I think this is their year.
BUCKEYE AND NOLE

State College, PA

#227 Sep 26, 2008
Truebuckeyefan wrote:
<quoted text>Me too, can talk the talk, but can't be man enough to stay....wow, and such trash they talked.....what goes around comes around...Once again, chin up to the true USC fans, the season is very young, more top 10 teams will fall in a matter of hours...hope its not my Buckeyes!!!!
Those nimrods in PSU are pulling sum stunt and wanna run the spread offense. Those brood of vipers...LOL!!! OSU will have to be ready for them.
no beans

La Habra, CA

#228 Sep 26, 2008
BUCKEYE AND NOLE wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I found secret cameras in my bedroom so I think I'm being watched by some type of secret service government officials...LOL!!! As for the game tomorrow, I'm going with Alabama. I think this is their year.
They should have been watching out for Beavers?!
BUCKEYE AND NOLE

State College, PA

#229 Sep 26, 2008
no beans wrote:
<quoted text>
They should have been watching out for Beavers?!
Yea, had they been watching the Beavers they coulda forewarned USC of what was to come.

“DEC 7 1941”

Since: Dec 06

AWAYS A BUCKEYE!!!

#230 Sep 28, 2008
BUCKEYE AND NOLE wrote:
<quoted text>
Those nimrods in PSU are pulling sum stunt and wanna run the spread offense. Those brood of vipers...LOL!!! OSU will have to be ready for them.
go bucks....CAN'T WAIT, Beanie and TP? Go Bucks, GO......
BUCKEYE AND NOLE

State College, PA

#231 Sep 28, 2008
Truebuckeyefan wrote:
<quoted text>go bucks....CAN'T WAIT, Beanie and TP? Go Bucks, GO......
They are such a force. And how do you like when a freshman throws to a senior for a TD pass, cuz thats what Pryor and Robiskie were accomplishing the other day. Go Bucks!!!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#232 Sep 28, 2008
We've got a long way to go we're still ranked 14th...wow but we must keep winning that's all we can do.
Truebuckeyefan wrote:
<quoted text>go bucks....CAN'T WAIT, Beanie and TP? Go Bucks, GO......
Ruger

United States

#233 Sep 29, 2008
Matt from Columbus wrote:
We've got a long way to go we're still ranked 14th...wow but we must keep winning that's all we can do.
<quoted text>
Well said Mattie. I didn't see the Minnesota game, but heard Terrell did well. Since he seems to be the future, they should start wrapping the proper system around him. The pistol formation is a nice twist with the option. Pretty tough to defend. But Pryor can throw too. We'll see buddy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Wells Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL: How former Buckeyes fared | BuckeyeXtra (Jan '11) Jan '11 TNBuckeye 2
News NFL: How former Buckeyes fared | BuckeyeXtra (Nov '10) Nov '10 dandydon64 3
News NFL: How former Buckeyes fared | BuckeyeXtra (Oct '10) Oct '10 JAG 3
News NFL: How former Buckeyes fared | BuckeyeXtra (Oct '10) Oct '10 Canton Calling 2
News NFL: How former Buckeyes fared | BuckeyeXtra (Sep '10) Sep '10 Worthless article 2
News Heisman Power Rankings: Who Are the Early Favor... (Jul '10) Aug '10 BigDan 27
News History says OSU fans should temper expectations (Jan '10) Jan '10 Florida Engineer 12
More from around the web