Distracted No. 3 Ohio State trails mo...

Distracted No. 3 Ohio State trails most of the day but still en...

There are 3 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Sep 6, 2008, titled Distracted No. 3 Ohio State trails most of the day but still en.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The Ohio Bobcats sure did. Lightly regarded even in the Mid-American Conference, Ohio put a scare into No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Hawkeyes

Michigan City, IN

#1 Sep 7, 2008
What is going on with OSU these days? They really look vulnerable...if they play like that against USC it is going to be a pretty long day for the folks in Columbus.
Retired 1SG

Uvalde, TX

#2 Sep 7, 2008
I agree. Looks to me like they were worried about USC all day, not Ohio Univ.
Southern Cal will whip up on them if they play slow and lethargic like they did Saturday.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#3 Sep 7, 2008
I agree too. I think they were "California Dreaming". If they don't get focused they shouldn't even get on the plane. It is going to be a very hard game with odds against them as it is. Dang, Tress, get those heads out of the clouds. Go Bucks!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Wells Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL: How former Buckeyes fared | BuckeyeXtra (Jan '11) Jan '11 TNBuckeye 2
News NFL: How former Buckeyes fared | BuckeyeXtra (Nov '10) Nov '10 dandydon64 3
News NFL: How former Buckeyes fared | BuckeyeXtra (Oct '10) Oct '10 JAG 3
News NFL: How former Buckeyes fared | BuckeyeXtra (Oct '10) Oct '10 Canton Calling 2
News NFL: How former Buckeyes fared | BuckeyeXtra (Sep '10) Sep '10 Worthless article 2
News Heisman Power Rankings: Who Are the Early Favor... (Jul '10) Aug '10 BigDan 27
News History says OSU fans should temper expectations (Jan '10) Jan '10 Florida Engineer 12
More from around the web