Top Stories - Jags Fall in Season Opener

Tennessee's running attack hardly missed Travis Henry in the season opener. Chris Brown ran for 175 yards, Vince Young and LenDale White combined for another 88 on the ground and the Titans ran roughshod over ... Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
eric

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Sep 9, 2007
Ya'll wanted Garrard, you got him.. He cost us the playoffs last year...
Todd

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Sep 9, 2007
Nice Defense Jack. I hope you are saving your money....
tom

Macclenny, FL

#3 Sep 9, 2007
D-line...O-line...Jack Lyin'

Since: Jun 07

United States

#4 Sep 9, 2007
when is Del Rio gonna follow Leftwich out the door?

Since: Jun 07

United States

#5 Sep 9, 2007
oh, and take the Shack with him?
Jean

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Sep 9, 2007
Jeff Fisher's second HOME, Enough said!!!!!!!!!!Del Rio needs to find another home!!
Disgrunteld JAG fan

Branford, FL

#7 Sep 9, 2007
Come on Mr' WEaver you did good last week.. You got rid of Byron DROPWICH... Now get rid of Del rio and get us a real coach!!!! And you wonder why you can't sell ticket's ! It's not just because of the 6 dollar beer and 4 dollar hot dog's.. This team is such a joke.. Same thing as last year just starting sooner.. Jags should have never lost today . They had the game in the Bag and then fucked it up......DaJAVoo
tommy salami

United States

#8 Sep 9, 2007
they should change our name to the jacksonville chokers ......we seem to win the first half and then choke in the second half.i blame del rio..............wearing a suit doesnt seem to help jack ..........fire yourself u baggy eyed loser
Gonzo

United States

#9 Sep 9, 2007
Same Sh*t different year wheres the big d I heard a rumor about ????????
marcus

Jacksonville, FL

#10 Sep 9, 2007
so i guess we are going to be blacked out next week. way to go guys,you blew another one.
Paul

Jacksonville, FL

#11 Sep 9, 2007
Yeah, Gerrard had another good drive going as well, that wasn't mentioned in the story, and the reciever dropped the ball he easily caught. We'd have a leg up if that fumble didn't happen. Gerrard did a good scramble to avoid the sack, and found his mark on that play during that drive that could've sealed it for us.
kiki

Jacksonville, FL

#12 Sep 9, 2007
tommy salami wrote:
they should change our name to the jacksonville chokers ......we seem to win the first half and then choke in the second half.i blame del rio..........wearing a suit doesnt seem to help jack ..........fire yourself u baggy eyed loser
I LOVE MY TEAM AND I SUPPORT THE JAGS BUT WHEN LEFTWICH WAS IN HE WOULD WIN AFTER THE SECOND HALF HE WAS A COME BACK QB BUT AS FOR TODAY I AM GOING TO STAY SILENT FOR A MINUTE AND SEE IF GERRARD AND THE REST OF THE TEAM CAN WIN WHEN WE NEED THEM TOO.......GA JAGS!!!!
kiki

Jacksonville, FL

#13 Sep 9, 2007
marcus wrote:
so i guess we are going to be blacked out next week. way to go guys,you blew another one.
WELL IF WE HAD SUPPORTIVE FANS NO MATTER WHAT THE GAME WONT BE BLACKED OUT BUT HEY I DON'T CARE I AM A SEASON TICKET HOLDER SO I AM GOING TO SEE THE GAME.......HAHAHAHAHAHA....... GO JAGS
kiki

Jacksonville, FL

#14 Sep 9, 2007
Paul wrote:
Yeah, Gerrard had another good drive going as well, that wasn't mentioned in the story, and the reciever dropped the ball he easily caught. We'd have a leg up if that fumble didn't happen. Gerrard did a good scramble to avoid the sack, and found his mark on that play during that drive that could've sealed it for us.
YEA YOUR RIGHT.......THAT FUMBLE HURT US.......

“happenstance”

Since: Sep 07

JAX

#15 Sep 9, 2007
Its the frist game of the season people! Dont be fairweather fans. But alot of you guys asked for this.

Go JAGS
Paul

Jacksonville, FL

#16 Sep 9, 2007
endzone wrote:
Its the frist game of the season people! Dont be fairweather fans. But alot of you guys asked for this.
Go JAGS
This is very true.:) But I'm hoping the defense will get itself together. I think they made one, maybe 2 real good defensive plays. The rest of the time, they looked like swiss cheese out there.
silveratlantic

Jacksonville, FL

#17 Sep 9, 2007
WHY???? I just don't get it!
jag-gator

Jacksonville, FL

#18 Sep 9, 2007
we will turn it around go jags!!!
Disgusted Jag Fan
#19 Sep 9, 2007
Please don't beg people to buy tickets anymore, everyone should get arefund after that pathetic performance. Hey Mike Peterson, feel free to try and make a tackle next week when they run up the middle, you should give your check back after today.
Martika

Pacolet, SC

#20 Sep 9, 2007
As you all know....LEFTWICH really wasn't the Problem. So Jags Fans got rid of leftwich and you still lose. HA HA HA HAHA HA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oklahoma utilizes two-back system (Dec '09) Dec '09 PAUL 1
News AREA COLLEGE FOOTBALL: APU hopes for a happy en... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Donna Robbins 1
News OU Vs. Texas A&M: Game Vitals (Nov '09) Nov '09 88_Aggje 7
News K-State Falls to No.22 Oklahoma 42-30 (Nov '09) Nov '09 Mrsz_ Nae 2
News Oklahoma Beats Kansas 35-13 (Oct '09) Oct '09 Allen Fieldhouseless 1
News OU football: Justin Johnson transferring, Justi... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Dion 1
News 2009 college football ranking predictions: Flor... (Apr '09) Apr '09 AJTRUEBLOOD 1
More from around the web