Vols' Cottam will return for final 3 ...

Vols' Cottam will return for final 3 games

There are 3 comments on the WBIR Knoxville story from Nov 7, 2007, titled Vols' Cottam will return for final 3 games. In it, WBIR Knoxville reports that:

Tennessee head coach Phillip Fulmer said Vol fans should look for tight end Brad Cottam to hit the playing field soon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR Knoxville.

Charter Vol

Parsons, TN

#1 Nov 8, 2007
Eeh, everybody done heard about this ain't they ? You'd have to be rolling around in a cave to have missed this story.

btw: Eblen's cave is cool as is the Lost Sea.
Jim C

Morristown, TN

#2 Nov 8, 2007
Well..if you are bored with the story, why did you read it, idoit!

Nothing but negative......I'd bet you beat your wife & dog every day too. That is if you even have a wife.
Charter Vol

Parsons, TN

#3 Nov 8, 2007
I love your sarcasm. It's next level. Thanks for those crazy links. After WWII were the days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oklahoma utilizes two-back system (Dec '09) Dec '09 PAUL 1
News AREA COLLEGE FOOTBALL: APU hopes for a happy en... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Donna Robbins 1
News OU Vs. Texas A&M: Game Vitals (Nov '09) Nov '09 88_Aggje 7
News K-State Falls to No.22 Oklahoma 42-30 (Nov '09) Nov '09 Mrsz_ Nae 2
News Oklahoma Beats Kansas 35-13 (Oct '09) Oct '09 Allen Fieldhouseless 1
News OU football: Justin Johnson transferring, Justi... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Dion 1
News 2009 college football ranking predictions: Flor... (Apr '09) Apr '09 AJTRUEBLOOD 1
More from around the web