The Morning After: Utah State-Wiscons...

The Morning After: Utah State-Wisconsin MVPs, Final Thoughts

There are 2 comments on the Bucky's 5th Quarter story from Sep 16, 2012, titled The Morning After: Utah State-Wisconsin MVPs, Final Thoughts. In it, Bucky's 5th Quarter reports that:

Note: I tried to get a poll into this post, but ran into a bit of a snafu. So I'll ask here with the hope you'll comment below: which quarterback should start against UTEP, Danny O'Brien or Joel Stave? After sleeping on it, perhaps only one thing is clear.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bucky's 5th Quarter.

Badgerfan57

Nashville, TN

#1 Sep 16, 2012
Phillips should be given a chance to show what he is capable of ...he has two yrs remaining ....works his butt off ....his teammates know his tallents, new OC does not...time for Coach B to make this decision.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#2 Sep 16, 2012
LMAO, you guys look like a bunch of Pee Wee football players.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Borland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2014 Raiders mock draft: Pick 36 is Wisconsin L... (Apr '14) May '14 Reggie McWTF 2
News Connor Shaw was the difference in Gamecocks' wi... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Cocky kaki 1
News Pac-12 admission gets shrug from Badgers (Oct '13) Oct '13 Tom Anderson 1
News Badger Bits: Salt Lake City RB Ula Tolutau beco... (May '13) May '13 PEE PEE PETE 4
News Wisconsin Badgers: What a difference one lousy ... (Sep '12) Sep '12 dundee_dundun 1
News Badgers to face tough task in Omaha (Sep '10) Sep '10 Ted 1
News No. 11 Wisconsin hoping for tune-up vs Austin Peay (Sep '10) Sep '10 Chosen Traveler 1
More from around the web