UVa Spring Football Practice Underway

UVa Spring Football Practice Underway

There are 4 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Mar 16, 2011, titled UVa Spring Football Practice Underway. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

UVa Spring football practice got underway at 6:00 Wednesday morning. The Cavaliers held their first of 15 practices during the spring workout period.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

United States

#1 Mar 17, 2011
That Dad-Gum 18 is at it again
Hoo Fan

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Mar 17, 2011
W00dy wrote:
That Dad-Gum 18 is at it again
Love it!

Fredericksburg, VA

#3 Mar 17, 2011
An exersize in futility.
RN Frosty

Cleveland, OH

#4 Mar 18, 2011
Looking forward to seeing Steve Greer this spring ball. I don't know why Coach London did not use him to his potential last season. When you keep rotating guys in and out it is hard to get you Mojo flowing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chase Minnifield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Redskins Release Chase Minnifield - NBC29 WVIR ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Pooditter 1
News Burd, Brooks, and 2 Dukes Sign Undrafted NFL Fr... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Analysis 1
News Mistakes, Turnovers, and Special Teams Cost Cav... (Jan '12) Jan '12 why vote 2
News Minnifield Will Miss Bowl Game - NBC29 WVIR Cha... (Jan '12) Jan '12 looking ahead 1
News UVA Falls 43-24 In Chick-fil-A Bowl - NBC29 WVI... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Guy Fawke 6
News Mike London Receives Contract Extension - NBC29... (Dec '11) Jan '12 Bangers and Mash 3
News Chase Minnifield Wins Pop Warner National Colle... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Carter 2
More from around the web